• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detroit Fanfare September 2011

62 posts in this topic

I will more than likely be going .

For those who have an interest . The price for a 3 day pass is currently only 10 bucks. The price goes up to $15 August 1st, and it may go up after that as well.

I will more than likely be going .

For those who have an interest . The price for a 3 day pass is currently only 10 bucks. The price goes up to $15 August 1st, and it may go up after that as well.

thanks for the tip. i'll be there.

The Detroit team was actively promoting this comic book convention to all the SDCC comic :golfclap: vendors by handing out flyers and dealer info. This will be a retro show with reasonably priced table rentals but it is on the exact same weekend as Wizard con in L.A.

The Detroit team was actively promoting this comic book convention to all the SDCC comic :golfclap: vendors by handing out flyers and dealer info. This will be a retro show with reasonably priced table rentals but it is on the exact same weekend as Wizard con in L.A.

Not anymore. LA was cancelled.

Is anyone meeting up there? Day, time?

I will not be able to make it on Saturday due to work, but I get off of work Sunday at 7am so I can be there and check it out on Sunday.

Do I have to buy tickets before hand, or will I be able to get just a Sunday pass at the door?