• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing spider-man on Ebay

16 posts in this topic

Dave, you're the comicscollector?!

I didn't knew it, 27_laughing.gif...now i know from who i receive from time to time some mails from ebay wink.gif

Nice items by the way... thumbsup2.gif

Yes this boo.gif #?!%* spammer is me tongue.gif

You should link to eBay USA.

What the heck is a euro worth? confused-smiley-013.gif

I put the books on Ebay France because i think i have more chance to get good price on them (shipping cost to USA are about $8 a book). There are also a lot of collectors from UK buying on Ebay France.

BTW, when browsing the item from Ebay US you should have the 2 prices (in euro and dollar currency) displayed, no ?

Nope, you always have both...either be the price presented in £ or Euros, the dollars always appear...but if not, just copy the auctions number and open it on the ebay.com, like that it's impossible for you not to see it.

Hope it helps

I think only the Euro is displayed.

Yes, because I was only logged into eBay USA.

You have to log into eBay Europe (or whatever it's called) seperately...

foreheadslap.gif

again, just copy the auctions number and put on the search...you'll have it then with both prices.

by the way, it ain't ebay europe, 27_laughing.gif, there's almost an ebay for each european country...

on the advance search feature you can chose to track down whatever you're hunting in all ebays in the world...a simple yet a great detail to have fabulous deals. wink.gif