• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

San Diego ComicCon Preview

11 posts in this topic

Good Morning,

As is our custom every year, right before San Diego Con, I like to give you all a little preview of the more interesting original we will have on display.

We are set up at booths 500/502/504, right inside the "A" wing doors.

Joe Jusko, Gene Colan, Marshall Rogers, Dave McKean, Art Adams, Mike Mignola, Jeffrey Jones, Mike Kaluta, Bernie Wrightson, Ed McGuinness, Frank Quitely, Howard Chaykin, Travis Charest, Bisette/Totleben, Alex Toth, Frank Miller, Alan Davis,Tim Sale, Darwyn Cooke, Al Williamson and that's just the art I know about!

Consignors will be dropping art off at our booths Wednesday and Thursday. It's a surprise to me what they will bring.

On the illustration end of things, I will have a selection of vintage story sketches by Bernie Fuchs, art by Walter Baumhofer, Austin Briggs, Robert Fawcett, Robert McGinnis, and many other originals from the 1940's - 1970's.

See you at the show!

Mitch Itkowitz

Graphic Collectibles

where's the <3 ?

You shoot his dog? Or is he mad that you made more money off a piece of art than he did?

he probably begged to get a discount on a piece of art because it was personally significant to him then turned around a day later a sold it for x2 what he paid.