• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Nicola Scott (Teen Titans) & Ben Stenbeck (Baltimore: Plague Ships) Art FS!

1 post in this topic

Just wanted to let people know that I uploaded a scan to my Comicartshop of Nicola Scott’s cover to Teen Titans #99 which was held back from display by DC until recently. It’s a fabulous looking cover featuring the team vs. a team of villainous counter-parts and you can view it here - http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=786906&GSub=118031

I also have available Nicola’s artwork from Teen Titans #97! However, I doubt that I’ll have time to upload the scans before I go to San Diego early next week. If anyone attending SDCC would like to see any of the pages from Teen Titans #97 (or any other issue for that matter), please let me know via e-mail to – roydster@yahoo.com

Also available for sale for the first time are pages from Ben Stenbeck’s “Baltimore: The Plague Ships” from Dark Horse comics which has been nominated for an Eisner Award this year! Ben provided the moody and atmospheric artwork for this tale written by the one and only, Mike Mignola.

As above, I won’t be able to scan and upload all the pages which Ben sent me before I leave for SDCC but I have scanned a couple of pages as an example of what’s available which can be seen here – http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=118032

Here’s a list of pages for sale:

Baltimore: Plague Ships

Issue 1 – Pages 7-10, 15-18, 21, 22

Issue 2 – Pages 1-5, 7

Issue 3 – Pages 1, 2, 4, 6-8, 10-15, 17, 18

Issue 4 – Pages 2-9, 12, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 22

Issue 5 – Pages 1, 5, 10, 13, 14, 18, 19, 21-24

Again, I am happy to bring pages to SDCC for perusal but I won’t be able to bring them all so, if you’re interested, let me know which pages you’d like to see. The pages are available in a pencil/prelim version and a printed version which has original inks.

If you aren’t attending SDCC but would like to purchase either Nicola’s Teen Titans #97 pages or Ben’s Baltimore: Plague Ships pages, please let me know and I will set them aside to be progressed on my return from my upcoming trip to SDCC! Thanks for checking the work out and I look forward to meeting customers/friends in SDCC and NYC,

Royd