• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Force Comics grand opening in Panama City Florida...july 30th

31 posts in this topic

Great looking store Rick. Certainly looks professional and classy.

What is the local economy like?

let's put it this way...this afternoon I had 7 customers in the store at one time and actually had 2 of them put stuff back because I was backed up!...let's hope it stays that way :wishluck:

I'll be checking it out in early August! :banana:
(worship) if you want to see anything vintage comic wise, give me a heads up and I will bring it in!

let's put it this way...this afternoon I had 7 customers in the store at one time and actually had 2 of them put stuff back because I was backed up!...let's hope it stays that way :wishluck:

Wonderful. Good luck with the store although I doubt you will need it.

Wonderful. Good luck with the store although I doubt you will need it.

of course there are periods after lunch when I don't see a soul for an hour or more straight :cry:

It will. Your store is leaps and bounds better than the others here, Rick.

On a side note, if any board members are coming to visit Rick, let me know as I would like to meet up as well. I don't leave town often enough to meet people at cons and such.