• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Humberto Ramos Sketch Opportunity

231 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, I have been working toward getting some time with Mr. Ramos to do some sketches for the community. Finally a time frame has opened up and I am able to offer this mail away opportunity. Mr. Ramos will be attending SDCC but after he has opened up the time to do sketches for me and they should be done promptly. We will be limiting this round to 10 slots. Limited to 1 per person for now.

Mr. Ramos's bio: (worship)Link

Pricing includes a blank of your choice, the sketch, all CGC fees and shipping/insurance.

Inked:

Bust - $155

Single full figure - $170

Colored:

Bust - $170

Single full figure - $190

Contact me for more detailed pieces. Backgrounds will be up to Mr. Ramos at his discretion.

I will not be collecting payments until after the first of August. But! If you want to use your own blank sketch cover take 5$ off the cost of your sketch and send me your book. Blanks MUST be here by the 3rd of August if your book is not here I will take your slot for a sketch of my own or you will have to use one of the blanks I have on hand. NO exceptions, this is the time frame I have to work with.

Hulk.jpg

ramoscapi.jpg

RamosHumberto-Wolverine.jpg

RamosPG.jpg

HumbertoRamosWeaponX.jpg