• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Garden State Comic Con

7 posts in this topic

Just noticed the listing on Comic Scene for this show in October. Anyone, particularly dealers, ever go to this show or set up at it. From the pictures, it looks primarily like a Toy show, and the price of admission seems pretty steep. I'd appreciate any info you might be able to give so I can determine whether or not to travel the 500 miles to set up.

I tried to email the site listed, but it was a fail. (never a good sign.)

Seems this is a pretty big show. Hayden Panettiere going to be there . some other big names. I may just have to go.

Garden State Comic Con

"The Largest Comic and Toy Expo in New Jersey!"

Golden, Silver And Bronze Age Comics! Modern Comics! Sci - Fi and Mad Magazines!

Sci - Fi and Movie Memorabilia!

Toy Collectors: 60's - Present! Retro and Beyond! MOTU, Transformers, MEGO, G.I. Joe, Thundercats, Remco, TMNT, Star Wars, Star Trek & So Much More!!

The Best Vendors on the East Coast! 150+ tables from dealers all over the Unite States!

Comic and Movie Signing Guests!

Sat. / Sun. Show Times:

Early Admission: 9:30AM - 7:00PM

General Admission: 10:30AM - 7:00PM

V.I.P. Saturday Night After Party: 8:15PM - 12:00AM

Update: July 12, 2011

We are proud to announce:

Be Sure To Check out entire guest list!

UPDATE: Guest added: Hayden Panettiere joins Garden State Comic Con as one of our spotlight guests!

Spotlight Guest: Actress / Model - Hayden Panettiere: Heroes, Racing Stripes, Remember The Titans, Bring it on: All or Nothing! RARE East Coast Appearance! Saturday Only

Tron Reunion

Bruce Boxleitner as one of our special guests for Comic Con. Bruce is known for his roles in Movies and TV as Tron, Babylon 5, Scarecrow & Mrs. King, Heroes and many other Movie and T.V. series

Cindy Morgan has confirmed as another special guest. Cindy has been in numerous Movie and T.V. appearances. Two among many of Cindy's notable roles were as "Lacey Underall" in CADDYSHACK, and "Yori" in TRON, We are excited to see Cindy and Bruce together for their "first east coast appearance together!"

Jackson Bostwick - Starred in Shazam! as Captain Marvel also lead guard in TRON

Comic Artists added:

Paris Cullins as another of our special guests.

Paris joins writer William Messner Loebs as the artist of the upcoming DC Retroactive Wonder Woman The 90s #1. Paris's other credits include: "The New Gods", "Blue Beetle", "Blue Devil", and the new "Mayhemmer's Comic's" line featuring the Grim Reaper and Midnight Men.

Steve Mannion is another guest we will be having at The Garden State Comic Con. Steve's Asylum Press "Fearless Dawn Comic Series" and artwork will be at the Expo.

Welcome Fan favorite Daxiong! Daxiong is world renowned comic artist whos work has included Star Wars and much more!

Jeff Shultz - Jeff has been with Archie Comics for the past fifteen years and is currently the artist for Betty and Veronica. Jeff will be attending Saturday only!

DAVE HOOVER Artist - "Captain America", "Charmed", "Spider-Man", "Punisher", "Wolverine","Victoria Secret Service" & More!

Meet Mad magazine & Thunder bunny artist Brian Buniak. Brian is also an instructor at the Joe Kubert school.

Meet Greg Laroque- Artist on the Flash as well as Web of Spider-man & Legion of Super Heroes.

Meet classic Superman and Super Girl artist Howard Bender!

Other Appearances:

The Batmobile will be making its way to the Comic Con!

Be sure to check it out!!

Be Sure to also check out "The General Lee from the Dukes Of Hazzard! Now making its way up to the comic con!"