• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Norris sez Happy Constitution Day South Korea!!! Recap pg, 22

252 posts in this topic

ChuckNorris.jpg

The Norris welcomes you to the latest installment in Snake Eyes Comic House of Horror. For your shopping pleasure we will have Golden Age, Silver Age, Good Girl Covers :angel: , Bad Girl Covers :devil: , modern comics, and all manner of drekky four-color madness.

As is always the case, there will be no order to this madness. Chaos will rule the day. Bonus points and possible freebies for dirty limericks, and jokes at the expense of Daredevil, and photoshopped images of the Clooney in compromising positions hm

Books will be a new offers and retreads at yet lower prices ( :gossip: Lucky for you I know of one book that will be on its fourth appearance...I will sell this millstone on my nek...this I swear!!!) I am hoping for a weeklong selling extravaganza to compete with the might Clooneython...can it be done??? Probably not, but if spite, sarcasm, and general pluckiness is any indicator, I have a shot (thumbs u . If you do not like what you see, you can mock the books/the seller OR you can feel free to make requests. :sumo:

:rulez: MOAR RULES I SAY :sumo:

:) First :takeit: in either the thread or a PM gets the book (judged by time stamp).

:) :) :takeit: in the thread trumps any ongoing negotiations via PM. However, you can ask me to place the book on hold for a brief period.

:) :) :) I accept many types of payment, if it spends I am generally pleased. non-consecutive $20 bills, paypal, gold/silver (spot prices in effect :headbang: ), US postal money orders, personal checks, and diamonds. I will also consider interesting trade offers, so don't be shy if you have a question. Most payments ship quickly, except that you must wait for a check to clear (unless we have previously done business before or I know you as a regular presence on the boards). If you do pay by mail, please track your envelope as you send it at your own risk! :fear:

:) :) :) :) Domestic shipping is at cost via US Priority...looking at $5ish to $15ish. I will cap this at $15 for domestic customers (reward for buying big :) ). This includes postage, delivery confirmation, and insurance for the sales price.

:) :) :) :) :) I am more than willing to ship overseas at cost. However, I will require that the shipment be insured and trackable, which can get pricey (unless you waive this via PM and accept responsibility if the package is damaged/lost in transit).

:) :) :) :) :) :) Returns are accepted for the price of the comic, with the buyer being responsible for all shipping and insurance costs. All I ask is that you notify me within three days of receiving the item.

:whee: Feel free to make the thread a place of discussion and critique to your heart's content. Making Heath laugh makes books less expensive...now off to grab myself a Miller Lite...settle in, and list some books :cool:

So....

Many threads promise Great Comics...and in large part they come close to meeting such lofty expectations. However, the Norris would never lay claim to Great Comics unless his bad- could deliver on such hm

Great Comics 1

CGC 8.5 W pages Knockout Variant (c'mon variant hunters you know you need this)

Asking $200

:juggle: LB Cole cover and you take over the lead in the registry set...other entrant me... lol

great1.jpg

Now to show the great beadth and width of this... hm ... sales thread... yeah that's it, sales thread :idea:

From Golden Age classic to Modern day plain good reading...

Transmetropolitan 1

NMish

Asking $15

Good read....I promise :angel:

transmetro1.jpg

What...you want more of the Spider? :juggle:

Well ask, and ye shall receive....

Transmetropolitan 1 and 2

NMish

Asking $25

Even better read....two issues :o

transmetroset.jpg

:gossip: what's that book on stage left? hm What horrible fate might it suffer?!? :devil:

Looking at it...beer and books (in that order lol ) Decide on that listing dilemma yet?

Hope all is well in the Show Me State :wishluck:

:gossip: We need to place a bet on the Arkansas/Bama game this year...some sort of comic wager would certainly be interesting hm

Split the middle...average the books??? I suppose that leaves us in the land of Silver...sweet, sweet 12 cent goodness....

Atom 11

how about VG/F for less than the price of a Good :juggle:

Asking $8

Bonus points if you can tell me what else you can see with a magnifying glass (and he lobs one across the plate...who will take a swing :baiting: )

atom11.jpg

:popcorn:

:hi:

Bosco!!! Now the thread is officially a happening (worship)

BTW as the resident expert help keep me in line on modern prices...I really do wing it on those when I list :shrug:

:foryou:

I'm here for ya.

I would like to say it is a line in my camera/scanner, but really it is one helluva subscription crease

Atom 13

how about G/VG for less than the price of a Fair? :whee:

Asking $5

hm Atom's fist... :eek:

atom13.jpg

:popcorn:

:hi:

Bosco!!! Now the thread is officially a happening (worship)

BTW as the resident expert help keep me in line on modern prices...I really do wing it on those when I list :shrug:

:foryou:

I'm here for ya.

(worship) Excellent...some other stuff of the modern vein incoming...pick it up when I see it cheap, and hope for the best that is my motto :sumo:

And finishing up the brief run of Atom :P

Atom 23

how about F for less than the price of a Good again? :foryou:

Asking $10

The thief with the tricky toy...does he shop at Toys 'R Us? Somehow I doubt it :shrug:

atom23.jpg

Looking at it...beer and books (in that order lol ) Decide on that listing dilemma yet?

Hope all is well in the Show Me State :wishluck:

:gossip: We need to place a bet on the Arkansas/Bama game this year...some sort of comic wager would certainly be interesting hm

I'm in! :insane:

We're going to beat you guys this year! (Well, I've thought that for the last 3 or 4 and look how THAT'S turned out...)

From a previous thread and at a new price :) aka RETREAD :eek:

Our Army At War 91

All Rock, All the Time :headbang: I grade this bad boy in the neighborhood of G/VG.

Overall, a pretty cool war book at a nicely presenting lower grade...got nothing bad to say about the Rock, he would kick my tail in a second...come to think of it, I would pay good money to see him and easy company turn Daredevil into a red smear on the Eastern Front :juggle:

Asking $75

oaaw91.jpg