• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Norris sez Happy Constitution Day South Korea!!! Recap pg, 22

252 posts in this topic

Superman 130

CGC 4.5 CROW pages

$50

:gossip: The guy holding the rocket looks like he is just going to chuck it at Superman. Perhaps he is the Norris of that time and place hm That would be bad azz...I gotta check out Cyrusville, I am sure Cyrus-Norris, Billy Ray, and Miley will welcome me with open arms :cloud9:

supes130.jpg

Superman 132

CGC 4.5 OW pages

$35

:gossip: Yay, even five year old Superman has a cowlick...but why is adult Superman ogling the Reno 911 version of himself in the future??? :preach: Close your mouth man...you'll catch flies :o

supes132.jpg

Superman 138

CGC 5.0 CROW pages

$50

MONKEYS ARE AWESOME!!! The only thing cooler would be some sort of ninja helper monkey (there is an episode of Malcolm in the Middle with an evil Kerpuchin that cracks me up). Anyway, I don't care what everyone is about to say about me being wrong :makepoint: It is a monkey, and it will take a US Grant to pry this beauty away from me :D

:gossip: Or post a cool video clip with monkeys in it with your :takeit: and have the book for $40 :o

supes138.jpg

Superman 141

CGC 2.0 CROW pages

$15

:gossip: Looks better than a 2.0, but it's not! A bajillion pieces of tape adorn the inside cover of this senses shattering issue. But hey, it's in a slab...you don't have to see them!!! Who slabs these things??? Are you really that desperate for 8 more points on the registry :doh:

supes141.jpg

Superman 176

CGC 5.5 OWW pages

$20

:gossip: I am befuddled ??? I understand the secret identity-tension plot line. What I do not understand is the necessity of the chalkboard. He is in court, not a one room school house! Why Binder & Dorfman, why??? :shrug:

supes176.jpg

I love your threads Heath. They crack me up! (thumbs u

Now post some Daredevil, Green Lantern, or some DC horror so I can spend some Lincolns!

Sorry for the excessive some usage. :sorry:

I love your threads Heath. They crack me up! (thumbs u

Now post some Daredevil, Green Lantern, or some DC horror so I can spend some Lincolns!

Sorry for the excessive some usage. :sorry:

hm...did not grab much of that this time, but here are some horrorish books...starting with the one DC, but branch out my brother :foryou:

Sandman 8

Gonna say VF/NM to be safe

$10

:gossip: Do you know what her wings actually sound like? DO YOU??? Let me tell you, the scraggly fingernails of a thousand witches on a thousand chalkboards, while stepping on the tails of a thousand cats :eek:

sandman8.jpg

How about Horror Pedigree??? Old label goodness, or so I hear people claim. Honestly, I hate the older labels and their microscopic typeset :frustrated:

Chamber of Chills 14

CGC 8.5 OW pages, Northford Copy

$160

:gossip: Beware the Burrowing Bigfoot, the Slithering Sasquatch, the Sneaky Snuffaluffagus :fear:

chamber14.jpg

chuck_edited-2.jpg

I have been humbled...despite my hate for the Daredevil, the Norris champions his blind, whiny pain in the buttness...I think I am out of any sort of decent DD's but I bow to the masses and will check before tommorrow's listings :P