• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A is for Victory

16 posts in this topic

My guess is that these will be at their booth at SDCC. Briefly.

$85 for the pair? Put me down for 2 sets, somebody...Pity I won't be at SDCC. I envy those that will be there, for this and so many other cool things...

So I shouldn't get my hopes up, then :(

On the theory that cool things like this will be at the SDCC 2012 for the 2013 Thor sequel, I should probably start ingratiating myself to dealers now...

You just know the 4 day passes for the next Con will be gone within hours. The dealers that are selling passes at cost are performing a public service...

I envision an interesting comic room. Imagine placing those beside a "Dalek To Victory!" propaganda poster! (My inner nerd just squeed)

dalekvictory1920x12001.jpg

500x_dalek_war_low.jpg

Those are fantastic.

As a Mondo fan I can only tell you that these will sell out quickly

True this. Alamo Drafthouse/Mondo have a rabid fan base reminiscent of Marvel Zombies. They will buy up whatever Mondo puts out and posters are generally sold out in minutes if not seconds. Oh, and their checkout system sucks. Many complaints of servers being overloaded and people not being able to check out, losing their chance to snag a poster