• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SNOOP DOGGY DOGG CGC SS... CAN I GET 50 PEOPLE? GAUGING INTEREST!

52 posts in this topic

Thanks for all the feedback everybody.

I'm not sure how possible making 50 spots is for the Snoop signing, but we will see.

BUT, I spoke with an old friend last night who did most of the Death Row classic album covers (Nate Dogg: G-Funk Classics, Snoop Doggy Dogg: Dogfather, 2Pac: All Eyez on Me, 2Pac: Makaveli, Death Row Greatest Hits, Christmas on Death Row, Daz Dillinger: Retaliation, Revenge & Get Back). So basically, he is responsible for a lot of the West Coast classics (artwork wise)... I spoke with him real quick last night on setting something up for a sketch opp (10 spots) and he was interested, so I will make a new thread if I get the OK with CGC :wishluck: but i'll be speaking with him later for more info...

Rather than make another thread, which would be silly, who would be down for this? I don't think I even need to ask, I think 10 spots would fill very easily.

Note: Snoop ideas would be cool, but as I said, the Snoop CGC SS opp would need 50 spots to work, but I am going to speak with Snoop again later and try work out something else... but basically, if you get a sketch cover from Riskie (Death Row artist) it will not be 100% confirmed that I can get it signed by Snoop too... so keep that in consideration. Although, I am fairly sure I can make this Snoop happen (I hope), but just to play it safe, don't be upset if it doesn't go down after this sketch opp. Hope i've made that clear. On an affiliated note; I had 2 cool ideas that boardys could get, 1) Suge Knight as the Kingpin :o and 2) Dr Doom on the Death Row chair :o based on the logo, off course.

In my mind, this is a cool opportunity, and something a little different, so I'm hoping people enjoy it and it gets the go ahead :wishluck:

Feel free to throw other ideas out there so I can tell him some your ideas, I'm pretty sure he's never done Superhero work before and he'll have great fun with it.

i think i would want a mad max swipe with dre and pac off of california love but i would rather have a 11x17 commission rather than a sketch cover. think that can be done?

if a snoop SS opp works out, i would do the SS over the 11x17 with a different concept.