• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

APPEARANCES! Find Your Favorite Creators and Celebs Here!
20 20

1,859 posts in this topic

Alan Moore and Kevin O Neil signing in London March 29th, Only League books being signed, someone wanna get my watchmen signed, I'll pay good money.

Your best bet is to post this in COMIC EVENTS with as much detail as possible about the event.

I'm sure people are going to bring other books then league books.

Perhaps but that doesn't present great etiquette exactly. It forces Moore to turn down non-League requests. But maybe he'll be in a good mood and won't care. Worth a shot.

Clayton Crain will be signing at Emerald City but he won't have his own booth and won't be doing sketches. You can arrange to have commissions picked up at the show. Several facilitators are going to be there.

I'm sure people are going to bring other books then league books.

Perhaps but that doesn't present great etiquette exactly. It forces Moore to turn down non-League requests. But maybe he'll be in a good mood and won't care. Worth a shot.

In my experience Moore is very particular. Planning to go against the philosophy of the signing is a bad plan. MKK is assuming and I would advise anyone against it. (thumbs u

Honestly your best shot at getting Alan moore to sign non-league would be to bring plenty of league books for sig, start up a very specific but brief league discussion to show you're a fan, and somehow compare it to watchmen, THEN bring out a few watchmen books, although you'd probably have a better chance with swamp thing i bet. Maybe trash the before watchmen series too.

BUT I would advise against all of this.

Edited by Revat

Hello,

I want to submit to desert wind for stan lee signings at megacon (amazing spider-man # 229 and # 230) but later this year I also want to add john romita jr to the book from his appearance at florida supercon? Will there be some professional witnesses like desert wind at supercon? if not is there a convention or some store signing that will have both Stan Lee and John Romita JR doing signings?

Thanks for the help.

Superspidey

Hello,

I want to submit to desert wind for stan lee signings at megacon (amazing spider-man # 229 and # 230) but later this year I also want to add john romita jr to the book from his appearance at florida supercon? Will there be some professional witnesses like desert wind at supercon? if not is there a convention or some store signing that will have both Stan Lee and John Romita JR doing signings?

Thanks for the help.

Superspidey

Yes there will be a facilitator at SuperCon. Par2ch will be there I am sure.

Hello,

Thanks for the help.

Superspidey

I will be at supercon, you can visit my site

www.ComicSketchArt.com

For rates and service info any questions just shoot me a pm or email.

Im new to getting my books signed and graded, but I have a question. I have the first app of gambit and it getting signed by stan lee and jim lee. Once its graded and put into its case and I wanted to get another signature how do I go about doing so.