• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

APPEARANCES! Find Your Favorite Creators and Celebs Here!
20 20

1,859 posts in this topic

Looks like it may need to be Fort Wayne. My email through his website was a spectacular FAIL. lol

An email system that can detect desperation??!!

Even worse. It had some kind of blackout feature so that you couldn't see what you were typing until you were done and in another section. Then when I finally got it all done and submitted, it said "Your message was not sent. Try again later or through another medium." lol

Looks like it may need to be Fort Wayne. My email through his website was a spectacular FAIL. lol

Even worse. It had some kind of blackout feature so that you couldn't see what you were typing until you were done and in another section. Then when I finally got it all done and submitted, it said "Your message was not sent. Try again later or through another medium." lol

I had the same issue with the black out and the message never went through. But he has a Page on facebook http://www.facebook.com/denyscowanfanpage .. message him there.

That's the problem, you were trying to communicate via a psychic, you were supposed to be using something akin to Outlook. doh!

Randy Emberlin is scheduled to appear at ECCC :whee:

:applause: Is this the ECCC for 2012????

Anyone taking subs for this show? I'll definitely have a few ASMs for this.

DWC is there every year, and CGC sets up there. You'll have no problem getting them done (thumbs u

Anyone taking subs for this show? I'll definitely have a few ASMs for this.

DWC is there every year, and CGC sets up there. You'll have no problem getting them done (thumbs u

Awesome, thanks for the info! (thumbs u

Boo-yah baby...

Are you going? :o

Awesome! Too far for me to travel but I have some books I can't wait to submit!!!

Thanks for pointing this out man, I would have missed it!!!

Boo-yah baby...

Are you going? :o

Awesome! Too far for me to travel but I have some books I can't wait to submit!!!

Thanks for pointing this out man, I would have missed it!!!

:( Sad to hear you won't make it, but good to hear you'll be in on the loot! :headbang:

is Andy Kubert still going to be at the NYCC? Asking because I cant find any info on their site.

I don't know. Their guests page still locks up my browsers.

He's still on the NYCC guest list.

Can you see it on their site or does it lock your browser up too?

is Andy Kubert still going to be at the NYCC? Asking because I cant find any info on their site.

I don't know. Their guests page still locks up my browsers.

He's still on the NYCC guest list.

Can you see it on their site or does it lock your browser up too?

Yeah, what's up with that? It has been locking my browser up like crazy. Why do they need all those bells and whistles on that page? Way too many flashing ads on the right side that take forever to load and then crash the page anyway. :censored: