• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need Mylar and Boards and an OS before Wondercon

14 posts in this topic

OK - I totally forgot to check my stock and find I could use 50 Mylar Archives (Golden Age - Gerber 800 size) and 800 size acid free boards as well. And the new OSPG.

Have Paypal for fast payment - can anyone accomodate? blush.gif

what about the LCS? confused-smiley-013.gif

In SF? I don;t have a lot of faith in any of the LCSs here for GA Mylar and acid-free buffered boards. The OSPG I know I can get but I figure if I can give a few bucks profit to someone here why not?

Pov,

I buy my Mylars and Gerber Full Backs from this lady. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2231698153&ssPageName=MERC_VI

She is fast and has excellent pricing. Just email her and tell her how many you need and when you need them by. thumbsup2.gif

I bought mine from Lighthouse and i'm very happy smile.gif

Unfortunately, pov said he needs them soon. frown.gif

OK - anyone know the shipping times on Gerber????

Pov,

I buy my Mylars and Gerber Full Backs from this lady. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2231698153&ssPageName=MERC_VI

She is fast and has excellent pricing. Just email her and tell her how many you need and when you need them by. thumbsup2.gif

In her auction she says "No noticeable change to collectibles stored in Mylar for 100 years." How would anyone know this?

Oh, BTW, if you buy they supplies direct from Gerber you can get the bag and board for only $.77 a pair (that price includes shipping), and not have to pay her $.43 (her price w/shipping) mark up. thumbsup2.gif

The Library of Congress' accelerated aging tests simulate that time period. Her wording is a little loosey goosey, that's all.

Also, it's a little cheaper to order the stuff directly from Gerber, but Gerber's shipping can be a little slow sometimes.

Pov,

In her auction she says "No noticeable change to collectibles stored in Mylar for 100 years." How whould anyone know this?

I'm willing to buy some of the 1000 Mylar and Mylites2 lots if other people in the SF Bay Area want to buy parts of it or split it (at cost). This would give a price break of maybe 7 cents per Mylite2, etc. I'd buy it up front so there's no risk involved, etc. (I could probably use them all anyway.)

Not much of a savings.. but it's something. Let me know. I'll probably be ordering some lots early next week.

(For instance, the 775R is 40 cents each in a pack of 50. It drops to 29 cents each for 1000... so a drop of 11 cents per bag.)

I'm probably buying the 1000 packs of Mylites2 Silver and Standard with Full Backs and the 1000 packs of the Archives (775R and 725R)