• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Karl Strauss Brewing Company (SDCC) ...2:00 lunch Tues.

6 posts in this topic

Anyone wants to come by and say "Hi" we're having a late lunch there; I'll buy the first round if I know your name or board moniker.

For those who don't already know what I look like, think long hair and side burns, and ...oh, I will be wearing a RUSH shirt and THE belt just to emphasize the image. (thumbs u

Anyone wants to come by and say "Hi" we're having a late lunch there; I'll buy the first round if I know your name or board moniker.

For those who don't already know what I look like, think long hair and side burns, and ...oh, I will be wearing a RUSH shirt and THE belt just to emphasize the image. (thumbs u

Come to England and I'll buy you a drink,. hillbilly! lol

Come to England and I'll buy you a drink,. hillbilly! lol

:cry: Hillbilly! :boo:

hm Well, I may take you up on that next year. My wife and I toured your lovely country last year and really enjoyed it (even though we had 40+ scheduled school, library and Waterstone appearances in 28 days which rather limited our sight-seeing excursions). Her Morganville Vampire series hit #1 on the UK charts this year and her British publisher would like us to come back for another tour corresponding to a future release date. We'll just have to see how our travel schedule works out.

Lunching at San Diego's Karl Strauss Brewery and restaurant was an excellent experience. Those dining there should try the Red Trolley Ale and pork chops with chili-horseradish and peanut sauce (awesome).

One guy working at the restaurant came up and wanted his picture taken with me because I was wearing one of my RUSH shirts and Rush happened to be his girlfriend's favorite group; I'd have preferred to have my photo taken with his girlfriend, but I figured after she sees the photograph, she might want closer inspection of the shirt and it's contents, so I begrudgingly became Alex Lifeson's stand-in. (thumbs u

I'da been there if it wan't for the 1,700 mile drive (:

hope you had an extra round in honor of all the suckers stuck in the real world.

I'd tell you to have fun and enjoy yourself, but I have a feeling that's not going to be a problem for you (thumbs u