• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone know which comic this picture is from?

8 posts in this topic

I know this is a needle in a haystack but this is a pretty resourceful forum. I was searching for something completely unrelated and found this picture. The article is for a comic reader on windows mobile device. I like the artwork and was wondering where it originated.

Here's the article: http://www.mobiletopsoft.com/board/3994/comic-reader-for-windows-mobile.html

113920.jpg.92b8fa6aa36f9693c4b8062c1d9267f6.jpg

That is my next step but they have several different departments for emailing. I am not so sure that I will get a reply back so I figured I would try here first. Thanks for the suggestion.

Edit - I did send off an email :wishluck: However, if anyone knows the source in the meantime please post it. Thanks.

Is 'jayne_01' a clue? Marvel has done adaptions of Jane Austen novels in similar art style.

I did some searches on the file name without any luck. I did take a look at some adaptions GNs at the library recently and still nothing. I will keep searching though.