• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jauito@ford.com only sent me one Superboy and kept the other.

62 posts in this topic

This guy pisses me off with that "Not cgc'd but nice" Shlt.....say it with me Ricky....KEYWORD SPAMMER KEYWORD SPAMMER KEYWORD SPAMMER KEYWORD SPAMMER KEYWORD SPAMMER KEYWORD SPAMMER KEYWORD SPAMMER KEYWORD SPAMMER KEYWORD SPAMMER KEYWORD SPAMMER KEYWORD SPAMMER KEYWORD SPAMMER KEYWORD SPAMMER KEYWORD SPAMMER mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

RickDog,

What on Earth are you talking about? Re-read my post. I merely alluded to the fact that you can either dwell on these things & give yourself a headache, or note the seller and avoid his auctions. You can't police the Universe and you can't police Ebay. "A" in special Ed.?? Do you always start to dole out unwarranted disrespect in such a manner? I sincerely think that you're starting to take yourself far too seriously, and thinking far too much of yourself if this is the way you respond to a poster who hasnt said anything derrogatory about or to you (although after reading 1000+ posts of yours has been provided with far more "ammo" by you yourself, than is necessary to tear not only your character but knowledge base into neat little pieces). Special Ed.! Good Gosh, Rickdog, based on some of the inane tidbits that you regularly indulge yourself in, coming from you, I consider myself complimented!

Knowing you from your posts, I'm SURE that you've saved all of them. One day, possibly 15 years from now, when you dry off behind the ears, you'll re-read them and be genuinely embarrassed. I sure as hell would be, looking back in the past, to the things I came out with as an adolescent, much as you do. You'll understand one day. Then, thankfully, you'll become a man and leave behind the thoughts of a child, and the blabbering of adolescense.

One day, possibly 15 years from now, when you dry off behind the ears, you'll re-read them and be genuinely embarrassed. I sure as hell would be, looking back in the past, to the things I came out with as an adolescent, much as you do. You'll understand one day. Then, thankfully, you'll become a man and leave behind the thoughts of a child, and the blabbering of adolescense.

You're right, Hammer... Rick is a horse's patoot. But you know what's even MORE annoying than someone being a horse's patoot? It's having Father Time drag his flaccid phallus down from on High only to sermonize about the horrors of The Regrets Of A Thoughtless Youth.

Was that ironic? Naaaah. wink.gif

Better to have a flaccid phallus than never to have grown one in the first place, eh Major?? shocked.gif You would be, of course, acting as Ricky's agent, manager, or valet, and not just another ridiculous butt-inski that loped your way into our conversation, although I do admit, it's the first time I've ever seen the Dog at a loss for yelps where one of his ilk felt a compulsion to do his barking for him. Hey guys, "Which one of you two is the "Alpha"? grin.gif

"Just coming down from 'on high' right into the slime to meet the Major on his home ground".

You hit the nail on the head Hammer. "I blocked this guy hehe" Says Rickdogg

or speedjunkie. You showed him He will probably stop KEYWORD SPAMMING forever.

Why you yourself half an extra account or 2 on hand just in case someone pisses you off for not following your sactimonious BS. smile.gif

First of all it is Pristine and not "Prestine." I would also like to suggest that you take some english courses to assist you with your spelling and your excellent sentence structure. aktion060.gifAnyways...

It's insufficiently_thoughtful_persons like you who take a back seat and don't do anything while allowing wrong doing to just continue. Maybe the US should continue using their policy of isolationism just like they did when they took the back seat when the Nazis were practicing GENOCIDE! The US finally got off of their asses after the Japs bombed the out of them; luckily it wasn't too late. mad.gif My point is (if you don't understand my analogy) is that I will report this anytime I see it, not because I plan to rid ebay of all of the spamming, shill bidding, etc, but to atleast bring all of the abuse down to a minimum. If everyone put in a hand and did this, ebay would be a better place.

By the way...greggy and I saw you replying to my post the other day, but you pussed out like the wimp you are. What happened? You needed hammer to hold your hand? You are just one of those guys with no balls who join the peace corps rather than fighting like a man.

just as an FYI, for whoever might care... the word is PRISTINE not PRESTINE. Not sure if anyone out there is looking for that info, I just thought I'd share.

compare

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=prestine

and

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=pristine

was entering this post at almost exactly the same time as the above.... sort of like two women showing up at a party wearing the same dress.... oh well.

Better to have a flaccid phallus than never to have grown one in the first place, eh Major??

Ugh. Rule one: You'll never top an epic flaccid phallus blast like the one I so courteously delivered to you, so don't bother trying.

You would be, of course, acting as Ricky's agent, manager, or valet, and not just another ridiculous butt-inski that loped your way into our conversation, although I do admit, it's the first time I've ever seen the Dog at a loss for yelps where one of his ilk felt a compulsion to do his barking for him.

Do you realize that may be the LONGEST, most wretchedly pathetic example of poor grammar I have ever seen in my life? Do you even know what a "run-on" sentence is? Are you aware that that sentence was actually less coherent than the drivel that Bug used to put up here with his random post generator... and you were TRYING to make sense??

Hey guys, "Which one of you two is the "Alpha"?

Bow-wow. I'd ask you for a bone, but you've already established that you're incapable of providing one. blush.gif

hammer: I merely alluded to the fact that you can either dwell on these things & give yourself a headache, or note the seller and avoid his auctions.

Ok, you can take the selfish see no evil hear no evil passive approach, or you can have an active role in helping your fellow comic book collectors, and maybe save someone else a headache. I for one certainly appreciate it when someone takes time out of their day, to try and alert other people about a scam. Rick is more dedicated to alerting people than I ever could be.

hammer: I sincerely think that you're starting to take yourself far too seriously, and thinking far too much of yourself if this is the way you respond to a poster who hasnt said anything derrogatory about or to you.

hammer, IMO, your misunderstanding Rickdogg. You may be more "tolerant" to shilling, spamming, leaving important infromation out of descriptions, overgrading, poor packaging, poor communication, fraud, and sellers ending their auctions early without a good reason, but there are a few of us here, that have been wronged enough times that our tolerance level is thin like air.

hammer: Then, thankfully, you'll become a man and leave behind the thoughts of a child, and the blabbering of adolescense.

Well, at least we know there is one mature poster at this forum and his user name is hammer. tongue.gif All ye children, stop your blabbering, and bow your heads to your father the hammer. tongue.gif

Major, Do you teach English in your High School? Not only are you entirely wrong about my sentence being grammatically incorrect, but in review of your last 200 posts, a painful enough endeavor in itself, I cannot find one solitary example of your actually contributing something that even remotely resembles information relative to what this Forum is supposed to represent. You're posts have not one shred, not one least little dollop of info that would actually be of any use to someone frequenting this Forum on the actual subject of comics. Your posts are comprised of nonsense, Three Stooges Humor, and long series of put-downs in a pathetic attempt to display superiority of intellect. Your entire existance on this Forum is dissecting posts of those that actually try to contribute something or share knowledge, and imparting your own self-centered prattle where it's unwarranted. Of course, what other choice do you have? It's either THAT or don't post at all, right Major? What else could you possibly post about? What purchases did you make on Ebay this week Major? Which books do you collect? What tidbits of info related to COMICS can you post that may be of interest to the rest of us? What have been YOUR experiences with Gold and Silver age comics? These are all subjects you've never spoken about. Why? Do you know anything about comics or are you simply the leech you seems to be that has affixed itself to the blood supply of the Forum? I'm sure that all of us would love to have the answers to some of these tough questions I've asked. And of course, I'm waiting for you to critique this post for grammatical errors that aren't there, just like the last post to you. I'm sure you won't let me down.

Smelling blood in the air, still another vulture, the Man_of_Steel, swoops down to try getting his licks in with an adversary who has no desire to fuss with the kids, although I must confess, reading in your bio that you are in your late 20's was a surprise. A little self control and restraint could have been applied before attacking someone on a Forum that has never done so to you. This is the #1 reason why you'll see a new member post a few times than disappear. The unprovoked attacks are ridiculous. Thank you so much for your advice, son. I have no idea how I could have possibly survived without it. Perhaps if you would agree to counsel me on occassion, to set me back on the straight on narrow when I stray, I can turn out to be as successful as you are some day.