• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2011 Live

209 posts in this topic

I don't wander over here to General very. I prefer to MANNUP in some of the other forums. But, I figure this would be a nice day to share. 

I wasn't planning on attending SDCC this year. A few weeks ago I asked boardie Joel Elad to pick up a sketch for me. A few days ago he mentioned he may be able to get me in for 1 day, but he wouldn't know until Wednesday night. 

I went to bed last night at 11 with no note from Joel. But, I woke up at 4am anyway to check my PMs. He got the pass!

7:15am I'm parked across from the convention center. I'm now at the Marriott, waiting for Joel to wake up. He sent his PM at 2:30am. 

With iPhone in hand, I'll post as much as I can. (Billy Tucci just walked by me.) I'm not sure how long my battery will last, but I'll go until it dies. Photo requests accepted as I don't have much planned other than 2 sketches and wander the booths.