• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wanted any 1970's Marvel original art

10 posts in this topic

Maybe you know about this, but if you don't:

With art, you'll have much better luck joining comicart-l and posting this same request there.

Here there are only a handful of people who do more than dabble in original art, there you'll find a gazillion people for whom art is the "big thing."

http://www.comicartmuseum.org/comicart/cal.asp

Anyone have original art from 1970-1984 for sale or trade let me know . I have cash or am willing to trade my Gold/Silver and high grade Bronze books for art.

I have a page from "Deadly Hand of Kung-Fu" that doesn't really "fit" my collection... I mean, it DOES, as it's a Giffen page, but he did the writing, not the art. And frankly, I'm only after Giffen writing if it is accompanied by Maguire art. wink.gif If you're interested, let me know. I'd be happy to let it go to a good home.

And frankly, I'm only after Giffen writing if it is accompanied by Maguire art. wink.gif

thumbsup2.gif. I definitely want a Justice League page myself. That's one of my favorite runs ever.

I got one from "Formerly Known As..." and it's freaking hilarious. I'm still waiting to have it framed, but when it gets done, it goes up next to the Ambush Bug pages! wink.gif I'm going to be purchasing some Giffen/Giffen JL's pretty soon. In fact, just got my paycheck (FINALLY), I may do that right now! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I don't know that I've seen many Giffen/Maguires (1st series) around, though? Are they hard to come by?