• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Overdrawn on my bank account, need cash quick... Please help!

21 posts in this topic

Got a call from my bank today that I am in the negative zone in my savings account.... Not quite sure what happened there, but I'm in a bit of a pickle. I need to sell this stuff right away to make sure I don't get a NSF charge.

:takeit: rules, no probation list members please.

Just to let you guys know, I have a history of being a strict grader ;)

Shipping is at cost, but slabs are $12 for a single slab based on experience (to the US.) I ship anywhere.

Books coming right away.

Just to let you guys know, I have a history of being a strict grader ;)

hm

If one needs an example, I had graded a book 9.2 and it came back 9.8! The rest of the sub bore similar fruit, and nothing graded under my personal evaluation. ;)

Okay guys, here's the issue...

I just went to the bank and I'm about $65 overdrawn. This is much more than I originally thought, so if the deals go through that have been in the works on these books, I should be okay.

However, I really don't like the feeling I'm feeling right now. I feel very stupid for letting it get that low (I'm still not sure what happened exactly, I haven't spent THAT much.) so I'm going to sell a chunk of my core collection to attempt to fill the account with enough money to always have a cushion in case something like this happens again.

Will start listing books shortly.

Thank you to all who have shown an interest in the books listed so far, I appreciate it greatly :foryou:

Here's a list of what will be available... scans to follow. PM me if you have any questions or want scans right away for a specific book.

Amazing Adult Fantasy #10 F/VF OW pages, missing centerfold - $30

Amazing Spider-Man #239 VG - $1.00

Amazing Spider-Man #289 VF/NM 9.0 - $10

Amazing Spider-Man #315 NM - $10

Fantastic Four #99 VF+ 8.5 - $20

Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars #1 VF/NM Ink spray, common production effect on this issue. - $2.50

Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars #8 VF/VF- - $18

Simpsons Comics #1 NM+ - $10

Simpsons Comics and Stories #1 (first comic appearance of the Simpsons) NEW in polybag - $5

Uncanny X-Men #283 NM+ - $5

Web of Spider-Man #1 NM/NM+ - $15

You realize it's going to take a few days for any paypal to hit your account, right?

Yes, I've already discussed the situation with the bank. They're charging me a small fee, but they are aware it will take a few days.