• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jackie Moon says "THREAD CLOSED!"

149 posts in this topic

As per PM

Grimm Fairy Tales Dream Eater Saga 6: Salem's Daughter One-Shot SDCC "Party Bus" Exclusive (limited to 500) - Mike DeBalfo cover. Raw NM or better $25

Grimm Fairy Tales Dream Eater Saga 6: Salem's Daughter One-Shot SDCC "Party Bus Night" Exclusive (limited to 250) - Mike DeBalfo cover Raw NM or better $50

Grimm Fairy Tales 61 SDCC Exclusive (limited to 500) - Mike DeBalfo cover Raw NM or better $25

Grimm Fairy Tales 62 SDCC "Girl of the Year" Exclusive (limited to 500) Raw NM or better $50

1 of each please :takeit:

Now back to bed. 3am purchases are bad for my health...

Okay guys. I'm selling the Flys as sets, both covers together. I've spent some time going through price history on the C2E2 covers and what they are still selling for raw and CGC 9.8 after the cooling down period.

As always I'm calling them NM+ or better but these should be NM/M copies, the best out of the print run - I should know I opened the bundles lol and they sold out at the show. Again they have the black back cover, I've seen the spine ticks on the books I didn't pick out. That seems to be fair pricing to get 9.8 copies.

Fly 2 SDCC "Spank Me" Exclusive (limited to 250)

IMG_20110723_022951.jpg

Fly 2 SDCC "Spank Me" Naughty Exclusive (limited to 250)

IMG_20110723_022936.jpg

7 sets - Raw NM+ $300 ($150 each) or CGC 9.8 $360 ($180 each)

3 sets CGC 9.8 SS $450 ($225 each) 3x signed by EBAS, Nei Ruffino, & Raven Gregory :o

As per PM

CGC 9.8 SS $450 ($225 each) 3x signed by EBAS, Nei Ruffino, & Raven Gregory :takeit: x1

what about the sketch cvr???

is this the z rated cvr???

Hey...I just watched what they were going for and threw my extras up there. Had 5 questions in the first couple mins and a bunch of people looking at them.

I suppose you are telling people what they are selling for to get them ready for the big $$$$$ behind your CGC 9.8s.

When yours are all gone I'll hijack your thread and sell my 9.8s and SS. :roflmao:

I'm trying to figure a fair price - and of course mine look better than yours :baiting:

lol

And I'll hijack the thread after it's been hijacked. That's if I decide to leave San Diego.

As per PM

CGC 9.8 SS $450 ($225 each) 3x signed by EBAS, Nei Ruffino, & Raven Gregory :takeit: x1

what about the sketch cvr???

is this the z rated cvr???

Yes, the "Z rated" is the the naughty.

Hey...I just watched what they were going for and threw my extras up there. Had 5 questions in the first couple mins and a bunch of people looking at them.

I suppose you are telling people what they are selling for to get them ready for the big $$$$$ behind your CGC 9.8s.

When yours are all gone I'll hijack your thread and sell my 9.8s and SS. :roflmao:

I'm trying to figure a fair price - and of course mine look better than yours :baiting:

lol

And I'll hijack the thread after it's been hijacked. That's if I decide to leave San Diego.

Yeah...why leave that weather and go back to 100+ in NY right? :grin:

Fly #2 "Spank Me" Naughty Z rated Sketch cover (limited to 100)

Raw NM+ or better $200

CGC 9.8 $225

CGC 9.8 SS $250 (about 3 available) 2x signed by EBAS & Raven Gregory SOLD OUT!

IMG_20110723_021804.jpg

This book's run was heavily damaged (corner blunted) - Jeff (Hotflips) can attest to this - I took the 9.8s

lol

Exactly. The only difference between here and NYC besides the weather is that in NY, when you order 10 wings, they bring you 10, not 4.

Raw NM+ or better $200

CGC 9.8 $225

CGC 9.8 SS $250 (about 3 available) 2x signed by EBAS & Raven Gregory

IMG_20110723_021804.jpg

This book's run was heavily damaged (corner blunted) - Jeff (Hotflips) can attest to this - I took the 9.8s

:o:o:o:sorry:

Raw NM+ or better $200

CGC 9.8 $225

IMG_20110723_021804.jpg

:takeit:

CGC 9.8 SS $250 (about 3 available) 2x signed by EBAS & Raven Gregory x 1

if no SS left, then CGC 9.8 $225 x 1

lol

Exactly. The only difference between here and NYC besides the weather is that in NY, when you order 10 wings, they bring you 10, not 4.

:roflmao: That was awesome!

Raw NM+ or better $200

CGC 9.8 $225

:o:o:o:sorry:

able to sell some blood........so....... :devil:

CGC 9.8 SS $250 (about 3 available) 2x signed by EBAS & Raven Gregory :takeit: x1

if its still available