• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age Action Comics! THREAD CLOSED.

90 posts in this topic

What a superb assortment of Action books. Pity you want to let them go but I'm sure you have your reasons. With quality books like these being offered, it'll be quite easy to find buyers. GA is not yet my thing but if it were, I'd gladly take the lot.

Best of luck. :wishluck:

What a superb assortment of Action books. Pity you want to let them go but I'm sure you have your reasons. With quality books like these being offered, it'll be quite easy to find buyers. GA is not yet my thing but if it were, I'd gladly take the lot.

Best of luck. :wishluck:

Thanks for the kind words, Peter. (thumbs u

Action Comics #50 CGC 3.5 Spectacular copy with brilliant colors and WHITE pages, but staples are rusty and the cover has separated from the book. $350

actioncomics50.jpg

SOLD VIA PM.

Action Comics #50 CGC 3.5 Spectacular copy with brilliant colors and WHITE pages, but staples are rusty and the cover has separated from the book. $350

actioncomics50.jpg

SOLD VIA PM.

:applause: That is such an awesome cover.

actioncomics50.jpg

SOLD VIA PM.

:takeit: Thanks Jeff!

Nearmint, incredible offerings!

This may be a sales thread but I've enjoyed it as if it was a museum gallery. :cloud9:

+1, simply amazing books.

Good luck with the sale!

actioncomics50.jpg

SOLD VIA PM.

:takeit: Thanks Jeff!

That is THE nicest 3.5 EVER! White pager, as well. What a steal.

actioncomics50.jpg

SOLD VIA PM.

Stupid work getting in the way. I'da been on this like white on rice.