• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conan's San Diego report

147 posts in this topic

My wife really wanted to see the Wilfred Panel with Elijah Wood. We got to the room early to be sure we could get in and have a good seat. In the same room during the previous time slot was Beavis & Butt-Head with Mike Judge, moderated by Johnny Knoxville.

They showed some devastatingly funny clips from the new episodes! Big fan of Mike Judge's humor and looking forward to new B&B episodes. In addition to doing commentary on music videos, now they'll also be talking over episodes of Jersey Shore, Teen Mom, etc.

My wife and I had met up with Alan (pedigreeman) and his friend Minh previously for lunch and a few pints of Guinness at the Blarney Stone Pub on 5th. Both are fantastic guys and we enjoyed getting to know them. Later, Pedigreeman was in line for B&B and was kind enough to see if we wanted to take his spot to get in for Wilfred later. Fortunately, we were already in the room, but it was very nice of him to think of us.

22.jpg

On the left is Mick (comick1), our kind organizer and host. Vaughn (paratrooper) is on the right. Delicious Filippi's pizza in front of them.

27.jpg

That pizza looks right up my alley. :luhv:

On the left is Mick (comick1), our kind organizer and host. Vaughn (paratrooper) is on the right. Delicious Filippi's pizza in front of them.

27.jpg

That pizza looks right up my alley. :luhv:

Mine too! :cloud9:

The Golden Age of the Fanzine panel. Moderated by Bill Schelly (left), Jean Bails (widow of Jerry Bails), Richard Kyle (Graphic Story World), Roy Thomas (standing), Paul Levitz, Pat & Lupoff (Xero), and Maggie Thompson.

34.jpg