• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original CASTLE GRAYSKULL Play Set For Sale 100% Complete and Never Played With!

31 posts in this topic

I wasn't even born when this came out but it still seems pretty awesome. The other day I gave this older woman whom I work with a ride home and she got in the passenger seat and said in an sweet old lady voice, "Ohhh, do you have kids?" To which I replied, "nope, those are mine." (She was referring to the cable and apocalypse marvel legends I have on my dash for when I get bored. )

I wasn't even born when this came out but it still seems pretty awesome. The other day I gave this older woman whom I work with a ride home and she got in the passenger seat and said in an sweet old lady voice, "Ohhh, do you have kids?" To which I replied, "nope, those are mine." (She was referring to the cable and apocalypse marvel legends I have on my dash for when I get bored. )

amazing! :roflmao:

That brings back memories....

There's a company who grades toys and puts them in plastic now? Whatever next!

I remember opening mine on Christmas day. :cloud9:

I got mine for my Birthday. I ended with 2 of them because my parents split up a month before my 7th Birthday. They weren't talking to each other and both of them ended up getting me one.

I'm the original owner for this one and it would still be factory sealed!! But when when I was around 10 or 11. I tried selling it at my Grandmas garage sale. Some guy asked me if he could open it to make sure it was all there. Then after he opened it and checked everything. He ended up not buying it!!

Win win win. My buddy had a Greyskull and Snake Mountain set up and we'd play with them for DAYS on end! You may not realize this, but G.I. Joe and the Ninja Turtles actually subleased both locations on occasion--true story! :)