• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recent E-Bay purchase...Marvel Feature 1

11 posts in this topic

I think you've graded it too harshly. 8.0 maybe 8.5 is my guess, although I can't see the back cover. You have a couple of small spine stresses and some slightly blunted spine corners. I don't see a single crease on the book anywhere.

I'm thinking 7.0 - 7.5. What about everyone else?

Not a bad copy for $37...

I agree with you bono. I also think Kev was lucky with such a small scan.

I think you've graded it too harshly. 8.0 maybe 8.5 is my guess, although I can't see the back cover. You have a couple of small spine stresses and some slightly blunted spine corners. I don't see a single crease on the book anywhere.

I'm thinking 7.0 - 7.5. What about everyone else?

Not a bad copy for $37...

You know the one thing I never noticed about this cover..it looks like Subby, Hulk and Doc Strange are going on a rampage through the city! I mean, big wall of fire behind them...people running in panic..and no visible menace to be found? And these guys are the heroes? confused-smiley-013.gif

I can go with the 7.0 - 7.5. Please remember that it is very hard to get the true grade via a scan of the front cover only. I know we all can get closer in any grading Consensus if we each examined any comic book individually in person. I hope this post helps.

CAL