• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Journey Into Mystery #85 6.5 c/ow $525 shipped CLOSED

13 posts in this topic

Somehow, I still have 3 copies of JIM #85, and that's just hoarding behavior lol

So, any interest in a cream/off-white 6.5 copy for $525.00 shipped priority mail? Book was not pressed prior to encapsulation.

IMG_0562.jpg

Front cover presents well, I had expected this to come back from the CGC as a 7.0

IMG_0563.jpg

Main defect on this book, though, is the blue ink on the back cover. Then again, the blue ink looks like production ink to me, but I can't be sure. If so, that wouldn't impact the grade given, methinks hm

Clink yielded better results than the last slab I moved on eBay at auction. I probably should have stuck to the BIN/OBO listing...

At least I don't have 5 copies anymore. I would have been a "Tsimanga, Jr." if I kept buying them. 2 is plenty.

No love for the 1st appearance of Loki?

Nice copy! I would like it..and its one of the last few Hero books I need....but have spent to much already this month. The first and 2nd Doom have sank my bank account. If you still have it in Sept..... maybe I can go for it.

September? You must have bid aggressively for those FF books! lol

I hope to have it out of my possession in August, one way or the other...

I'm probably going to have to move this book to another venue after today.

The GPA low for a 6.5 copy is $508-- I bought that copy, and then resold it for a whopping $510 on eBay. What can I say, that copy was a bit fugly...