• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Multiple Copies Sig Thread.....

89 posts in this topic

Signed by Jurgens: :grin:

SAM_3703.jpg

Signed by Bogdanove: :grin: Bogdanove's sig is REALLY hard to come by, so having his sig on one of my favorite books, from my favorite series, is like, party to the mouth! :cloud9: Purchased this one from the Big Henn!

SAM_4225.jpg

Force Majeure, Nice copies of Hulk #181 signatures. Big question did John Romita draw on the cover? I didn't see any credits for him anywhere. I think same thing happened for ASM #129 no mention of him did that cover too.

Romita is one of the creators of Wolverine. Len Wein wrote it, Romita designed the character, Herb Trimpe drew the first appearance (or something like that)

Thanks!

John Romita Sr. designed Wolverine's costume.

He's also responsible for the iconic blown-up white skull on Punisher's chest which was initially intended to be a very small skull to be placed on one of his breast and he also added a cartridge belt that formed the skull's teeth.

In effect I view him as a co-creator of both characters.

Why would you want only 1??? :insane:

121 Universal 9.8's.....only 5 SS! :o

......always looking out for the other 3....

SAM_3093.jpg

SAM_3525.jpg

An update to the above photos: Finally added Bogdanove to the double signed MOS #18. Now it's a triple signed 9.8!. Also added another 9.8 copy signed by Simonson. This brings my MOS #18, 1st print count to 3. :insane:

SAM_5629.jpg

CopyofSAM_4392.jpg