• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you care about the new Ghost Rider film?

71 posts in this topic

Duh doh! maybe you live under a rock, but poor Nic Cage has lost like three mansions in the past year. Even if your heart is two sizes too small, you must be concerned for his remaining four. (shrug)

Please Lord keep making Ghost Rider flicks, so Nic can divide his time between 4 to 5 mansions!! :wishluck:

I can eat a peach for hours!

Will Eva Mendes be in it? :luhv:
Not that I've heard of.
We'll they aint got studios knocking down their doors for summer movies..I think Ghost rider is right up their alley...I am down to see it...not excited but good way to waste two hours...its entertainment

Best thing about Ghost Rider was Eva Mendez's appearances at San Diego comic Con and my son's up close and personal experiences with her.

He has stories now to last a life time!

It's a comic book movie...Of course I'm gonna watch lol

I don't mind that it's Nic Cage again. I like continuity, which means I hate the Bana, Norton, Ruffalo Hulk switches :(

Wish Thomas Jane had stayed on for P:WZ

And as for Daredevil...the suit killed it for me...and Colin's Bullseye accent yikes

No.

Just as I did with the original I'll watch the sequel when it's eventually broadcast on TV, to fill a couple of hours, but I've no intention of paying to see it.

The short answer is no..

The long answer is noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!