• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Sale: CGC Slabs, Raws, Trades, Books, Mags, Toys, & More CLOSED

459 posts in this topic

I missed more asm 328s????:cry:

Thats what you get for having a lfe :insane:

:blush: I was at the beach all day, so even trade i suppose. Even though now im off to a fancy dinner then poker tourney then hopefully binge drinking, i will have my iphone :sumo:

I missed more asm 328s????:cry:

Thats what you get for having a lfe :insane:

:blush: I was at the beach all day, so even trade i suppose. Even though now im off to a fancy dinner then poker tourney then hopefully binge drinking, i will have my iphone :sumo:

(worship)

Okay, last one for my daughter. If one person takes all 3 listings for her, I will throw in a nice freebie... :wishluck:Marvel Two in One Adventures

64 Pages

One Spiderman, one Fantastic Four, one Ironman and two Avengers copies

F/VF, again a reading lot

Price: $5.00

img0696w.jpg

:takeit: -all 3 lots

WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin:

^^

Fantastic Four #185

CGC 9.4 Cream to Off White Pages

Price: $20.00

img0660wm.jpg

:takeit:

Still a great FF book back on page 5 :)

Thanks for the info, but have that one in 9.6....... I did miss a few in the beginning though doh!

Okay, last one for my daughter. If one person takes all 3 listings for her, I will throw in a nice freebie... :wishluck:Marvel Two in One Adventures

64 Pages

img0696w.jpg

Thanks paperheart for buying these books from my daughter....so your "freebie" is Marvel Comics Presents #72 CGC 9.8 White Pages. This book is shown on the first page of this thread - it is shown as "Copy C" and is now yours and will be sent to you free along with the other books you bought. Thanks again for making her day!!! Here you go .....

img0700ts.jpg

Okay, I am beat sitting at the computer all day...going to ask wifey to rub my neck :grin:

So I am out a' here. But will list more books and stuff tomorrow.

Thanks to all that have purchased from me - much appreciated. Stay tuned tomorrow...will start listing stuff in the morning likely.

Have a great evening. :grin:

64 Pages

img0696w.jpg

Thanks paperheart for buying these books from my daughter....so your "freebie" is Marvel Comics Presents #72 CGC 9.8 White Pages. This book is shown on the first page of this thread - it is shown as "Copy C" and is now yours and will be sent to you free along with the other books you bought. Thanks again for making her day!!! Here you go .....

img0700ts.jpg

:o(worship) too generous. i'll supplement her vacation spending $