• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paratrooper's 1st SDCC report

60 posts in this topic

My first SDCC I had a blast, with many grand intentions that failed to come to fruition due to the freakin' lines and many hours required to stand in them. I HATE lines. But it all turned out to be for the best. My SOP would be to get a little tipsy and put on my iPod and just wander around seeing everything that was available. Found some things that probably would have missed by standing in lines.

First I'd like to thank the following

DSCF0211.jpg

DSCF0212.jpg

DSCF0213.jpg

There were strippers at the con, not joking, this particular "woman" works at platinum and was handing out flyers for her club....didn't go, as I have slightly higher standards in my strip clubs.

DSCF0220.jpg

This chick needs to be cast in an anti-drug campaign.

There were strippers at the con, not joking, this particular "woman" works at platinum and was handing out flyers for her club....didn't go, as I have slightly higher standards in my strip clubs.

DSCF0220.jpg

One of the big reasons strip clubs have low lighting. Yeeach!