• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America WWII OA Steve Rude SOLD

11 posts in this topic

Had this up on Ebay, decided to try an sell here at reduced price. Up for sale is an orginal unpublished artwork piece done by the masterful artist Steve Rude (Nexus, Superman, Batman) done in ink/watercolor. Piece measures approx 18" x 25" on watercolor board. Portrays Golden age Captain America & Bucky in a WWII Battle scene with his arch nemisis the Red Skull. Included with the artwork is the artist's value roughs. The scan does not do this piece justice it is truly a spectacular piece of artwork and would please any Captain America fan. Shipping is 15.00 priority shipping. Would accept time payments or partial trade/cash any of the GA comics on my want list or send me a list of what you would trade. Accepted methods of payments accepted are paypal, check or money order. PM me with any questions thanks for looking. (thumbs u

PRICE $3500.00 Scan

189896_10150465394840433_57611645432_17853539_2115430_n.jpg

Picture

Picture299.jpg

OMG I saw this on eBay and my jaw dropped! I don't mean to go all fanboy, but holy-freakin'- is that an amazing piece! You just can't go wrong with Rude the Dude! :o

(thumbs u It really is a fantastic piece, wish he would jump back into comics. Would love to see him do a Captain America WWII series for Marvel. I think he really captures the S & K GA Captain America.