• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

August 2011 ComicConnect Auction- Post your wins!!!

48 posts in this topic

no wins yet? :popcorn:

Just the one (so far)

mys5.jpg

I really like that one!

Yes, that's a really nice looking copy for only a VF 8.0 grade! :cloud9:

These early Fox books seldom seem to come along in top shape and when they do, I guess a substantial premium or multiple to guide is required if you intend to pick them up. (thumbs u

I think that's probably an accurate analysis. But I did it for love.

Speaking of which, here are the other two I managed to land. I dont like all Baker romance (some of his St John covers are frankly rather dull), but these two are quite scarce and among his best I think:

pic10.jpg

tee1.jpg

Nice pickups, Alanna! I really like that Teen-age Romances 31. Another I would have liked to chase but alas, finances require patience. But if you ever decide to sell it... think of me, won't you?

no wins yet? :popcorn:

Just the one (so far)

mys5.jpg

I really like that one!

Yes, that's a really nice looking copy for only a VF 8.0 grade! :cloud9:

These early Fox books seldom seem to come along in top shape and when they do, I guess a substantial premium or multiple to guide is required if you intend to pick them up. (thumbs u

I think that's probably an accurate analysis. But I did it for love.

Speaking of which, here are the other two I managed to land. I dont like all Baker romance (some of his St John covers are frankly rather dull), but these two are quite scarce and among his best I think:

pic10.jpg

tee1.jpg