• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FICTION is in da HOUSE! A couple Planets, Fights, Rangers, more!

57 posts in this topic

Hey folks, still trying to do some fundraising for other purchases and am going to offer up some more cool Fiction House books. Some new ones, some previously offered with further discounts. Lots of great GGA here... hope you see something you like! Shipping extra at cost. Thanks for looking! --Jon

Planet Comics #34 in 1.0/1.5. Classic "good girl in bondage" cover! Low-grade copy... slight brittleness to some corners and edges, resulting in chips to the bottom right corner of some pages (see 2nd photo for the worst of it), and a somewhat weak/splitty spine with a bit of glue resecuring it. Also a tear through the "ET" of Planet on the cover. That said, book is solid & not completely brittle... with reasonable care it can be read and enjoyed without further damage. Very decent reader/filler with a great cover. interior 1 interior 2

$60

planet34.jpg

Back

Planet Comics #36 in .5. Extremely glossy and flat black-cover book, but the centerfold is missing (doh!). Bargain reader on the cheap, & man... displays just beautifully. Nice pages.

$70

planet36.jpg

Back

Planet Comics #42 in 3.0. Cool GGA/monster cover. Lower-grade copy with an extra staple and a few pieces of clear tape on the inside cover edges. (No idea why either one was done, as the book was fine without them!) Nice pages.

$70

planet42.jpg

Back

Planet Comics #43 in 4.0. Very pretty cover, flat and extremely glossy. Book looks like an extremely nice midgrade, but each page has a tiny corner chip missing from the lower right corner... which does suggest slight brittleness, but "very slight" in my opinion... book has very solid cream (maybe "dark cream") to offwhite pages. Also a 1.5" split to the cover's bottom spine, but hard to see from the front. GGA throughout, including the first appearance of Futura... great read.

$95 SOLD

planet43.jpg

Back

Planet Comics #44 in 3.5. Wild cover! Really nice cover colors; flattened spine roll with a color pull in the logo. Another Futura/GGA story... some great reads in this part of the run.

$70 SOLD

planet44.jpg

Back

Planet Comics #47 in 3.0. Very attractive black-covered book, general wear but very solid and clean. Front presents like a 4.0, and book feels nice in hand. The back cover has a 2" tear and some stains, lowering the technical grade. Supple pages. Nice one! (Wild splash page...)

$75 SOLD

planet47-1.jpg

Back

Sorry guys, I am just beat tonight so I'm going to stop here.

Still got more neat books to come though... baby permitting, I will pick this up tomorrow night. (And I'm going to say no presales, just to be fair.)

Til tomorrow!

Jon

:hi:

Where you been? :hi:

Put on some coffee and check in here later... :devil:

The wife made me go on holiday - I think it was a ploy to make me stop buying books :insane:

Smart wife lol:insane:

Well, she is with me.