• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Just one book this evening, now an undercopy as I've upgraded to a 9.8

We have Batman #289 (1977) CGC 9.6 White Pages.

Price is $100. Price now: $75

==========================

RULES & INFO

My kudos to Nick (Flaming_Telepath) for letting me 'alf-inch his sales thread design

INFO

1) Payment via PayPal only, I will invoice once finished. For those in UK I will also take postal orders.

2) Regarding shipping, four books can be sent anywhere in the world via Air Mail (10-14 days) for $12. Each additional book after that will cost $1.50. Surface Mail (6-8 weeks) is also an option and will set you back $8 for the first four and $1 a piece for each additional book. Slabs will set you back $20 for the first and $10 extra for each additional. Insurance will cost you $7 on top, no matter the value. Shipping in UK is FREE.

3) 1st :takeit: in the thread wins, please feel free to PM questions.

4) No boardies from HOS or on probation.

5) Returns are accepted if buyer unhappy, if its something I've gotten wrong I'll pay for return shipping, if its your fault then you pay the return shipping.

Batman289.jpg