• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IKEA Comic Book Photo Frame Hack

30 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone!

I am Youseph, and I noticed today that my website took a bit a traffic spike today and most of it coming from the Collectors Society forums. I just wanted to thank comicwiz for posting a link to my post on the IKEA Photo Frame Hack and thanks to everyone who checked it out.

I also think Buddy Blank's IKEA Ribba Shelf is friggen awesome!

If anyone has any questions about my hack, i will be watching.

Thanks again everyone!

Mods notified.

In general, I would say if you care about the book, get some UV filtering film.

Thanks Silverandbronze,

I have collected comics for a long time. Most of them sit in boxes and I wanted away to show them off safely. It sounds like (from what I am reading here) that the vote is kind of split in half. Regardless, where does one find this UV film on line?

Good info!

Here is a past post which might be useful to check out on the discussion regarding the harmful effects of UV light.

Comicwiz,

My books are hung (currently) in my office. No direct sunlight ever hits them and my office lights are covered. As you can see from my pictures my books are not worth a lot (maybe the Rocketeer is) But they are just books I like the most. I love the art. Just wanted to show them off. I just hope I am doing it safely.

Mods notified.

Why?

Oh, so we need a reason now!!

Mods notified again.

Just effin with you..

Sip....