• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just saw Kill Bill #1......

16 posts in this topic

....that was the most awesome movie I've seen in a long time.....I felt like I was at the drive-in and it was 1972......best work Tarentino has done in years...

......best work Tarentino has done in years...

It's the ONLY work he's done in years. He was hot as hell after Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction, but after Jackie Brown, he didn't do jack for 6 years...guess his coke & pot money was beginning to run dry! shocked.gif

......best work Tarentino has done in years...

It's the ONLY work he's done in years. He was hot as hell after Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction, but after Jackie Brown, he didn't do jack for 6 years...guess his coke & pot money was beginning to run dry! shocked.gif

Well in his defense, he did work on Kill Bill for over 3 years.( hard to make a movie when you keep reshooting scenes so many times)

But .. I didnt t mind the wait.

He is a freak if ya ask me, I saw him on an interview today, and the guys is just plain loopy.. insane.gif

But I still enjoyed the hell out of KB 1 and 2 893applaud-thumb.gif

lol, I think we already went over this, and as you see , I totally agree with you.

Now go see Kill Bill 2.. tomorrow..

Kill Bill 1 and 2 thread

Ooops,..sorry,...haven't had time to read a lot of threads lately,...but yeah,..I,m going to get stoked tomorrow and go see KB2.....I hope Daryl Hannah has a bigger part.....I'm assuming she is the lead villianess in KB2 since she is next on the list...

lol, I think we already went over this, and as you see , I totally agree with you.

Now go see Kill Bill 2.. tomorrow..

Kill Bill 1 and 2 thread

Ooops,..sorry,...haven't had time to read a lot of threads lately,...but yeah,..I,m going to get stoked tomorrow and go see KB2.....I hope Daryl Hannah has a bigger part.....I'm assuming she is the lead villianess in KB2 since she is next on the list...

Ummm... if you wanted to see more Daryl.. then you will be a happy camper.

Have fun.. and enjoy!

He was on American Idol a week ago......he was pretty strange on that show too,...I just couldn't understand why he was on American Idol.... confused.gif

He said in the interview I saw he is a huge fan of American Idol.. and since

Scott Baio was not available,

he said he was asked to be a guest judge..

27_laughing.gif

I just saw it last night also. Great movie. I hear the Japanese DVD version has many difference scenes. The "House of Blues" sequence is also in color and there's more gore. I've been tempted to pick it up.

Get ready for a totally different, but better, ride in KB2!!

The sequel/second part fits more into the clever formula of quentin's style.

You will notice even in the soundtrack that there are homages paid in full (to the time period) -

a nice dedication to the cult classic kungfu movies of years past.

I tried to count how many of the 88 assassins she killed....I got up to 70....one thing is evident from this movie,...you would have to be a Hardcore Bronze DC reader to pick up on it though,....he must have been a big DC comic fan as a kid.....I saw a lot of similarities...A lot of Diana Prince/Dr. Cyber themes going on in there....also felt the 88 assassins was a Rose and the Thorn/ The 100 Mob borrow....

He was negotiating with Marvel for the rights to Mort the Dead Teenager.

(Yea, I love that Rose Thorn thing goin' on)

I've always wondered what would happen if he did a comic book adaption, and what book would he do?

Just saw it a couple of days ago, it is really a superb film and i liked how he kept on switching the dates so you went back and forth.

Unfortunately, i don't think she is next on the list, i believe she is 4th. But she should definetely have a bigger part this time around.