• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cream to off white/off white

9 posts in this topic

Can someone explain to me the difference between the two ?.. is one better than the other ?.. I've never brought a off white or cream to off white book before so never really looked into it (shrug) Just what to hear what you guys think since I figure you know best (worship)

PQ is a real craappshoot, and the only way you can really verify is by cracking books out. I've seen some OW books that should have been CROW, and many CROW books that are OW at worst. I don't think CGC has much consistency in this area of grading.

I've seen some OW books that should have been CROW, and many CROW books that are OW at worst

I recently submitted a book that had beautifully white pages. By my estimation, they would be, at worst, OW and possibly OW/W. The book came back from CGC with C/OW PQ :tonofbricks: