• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PRETTY BOOKS OF THE DAY 4/25 JIM/ST

13 posts in this topic

2 more from my recent CGC returns. we don't see too many of these early Strange Tales posted around here. of course, bought "off-the-rack" yada, yada, yada grin.gif

jim 88 - 9.2 ow

st 105 - 9.4 ow/w

1081627189716_jim__88.jpg

1083658317864_ST__105.jpg

Ya killing me!!!!!

Awesome books!

How many total books have you CGC'd so far?

About how many more do you think you should CGC?

i've gotten 100 back and have another 30 economies held hostage there grin.gif

i've got a ton (200-300) DC's (supes/batman/WW/b&b/show/starsp war/adventure/my greatest/strange adv/sea devils/metal men/aquaman/hawkman/flash/GL/atom/you name it) that would probably garner 8.0's or better, but the 5 month wait just seems too long. i think that most of my best marvels have been submitted already with a couple handfuls of exceptions, including some of the big keys like ff1, jim 83, dd1, etc........

Could you post scans of the raw biggies you've got? Like FF1, JIM 83, and anything else. cloud9.gifcloud9.gif Your books in this thread are 893whatthe.gif and acclaim.gif and 893applaud-thumb.gif and thumbsup2.gif, and I cloud9.gif looking at them.

Ya killing me!!!!!

Awesome books!

How many total books have you CGC'd so far?

About how many more do you think you should CGC?

i've gotten 100 back and have another 30 economies held hostage there grin.gif

i've got a ton (200-300) DC's (supes/batman/WW/b&b/show/starsp war/adventure/my greatest/strange adv/sea devils/metal men/aquaman/hawkman/flash/GL/atom/you name it) that would probably garner 8.0's or better, but the 5 month wait just seems too long. i think that most of my best marvels have been submitted already with a couple handfuls of exceptions, including some of the big keys like ff1, jim 83, dd1, etc........

you sellin the asm #13?

aren't you pretty sure that it's overgraded?? grin.gif

i think murph said that...well if you are selling, please let me know. you can take that into account when it comes to pricing! grin.gif thanks.