• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weird Paper's Weird Comics & Pulps Sales Thread

32 posts in this topic

weirdpaperforheaqder.jpg

[font:Georgia]Time to sell stuff! I've got a mixed bag of stuff -- mostly older -- along with some unusual books. I'll try to keep adding things, but if I get too busy, I'll revive this thread when opportunities arise. If you know me, you know my grading is tight and my packaging is bulletproof. If you don't know me, you should GET TO KNOW ME. What kind of salad dressing do I like? Why do my socks never match? Is my head really that big? But I digress…

Domestic postage is $5 for a flat rate priority envelope; $10 for a box. Books over $100, slabs and pulps will need to go in a box. I will cover insurance on orders over $100. Foreign postage will have to be calculated as needed.

Books may be returned for a full refund if you're not happy with them. I have tried to note major defects, but please look carefully at the pictures and feel free to pm me with any questions. Back covers are provided as clickable thumbnails.

I have never set up a kudos thread, but really famous boardies like Adam Strange, Mr. Bedrock, CIORAC and Wrightson Fan will attest to the fact that I am as honest as the day is long, generally docile, and rarely go into public reeking of formaldehyde.[/font]

Oh yeah, regular rules :takeit: gets it.

Frontline Combat 6 6.5 ow/w paper. Doesn't lay flat or would be much nicer. Small tear bottom front cover. Minor rippling and creasing on entire book, though there are no stains or staple rust to indicate water damage. Small chip out bottom corner back cover and last page. OS would be about 65.00 $50

fcombat6fc.jpgth_fcombat6bc.jpg

Doc Savage Nov. 1938 The Green Death. A spectacular copy! Bright, glossy cover with minimal overhang. Full spine, and supple cream pages. If there is interest in this book, I have access to similarly high grade copies of other issues. $400.

docsavagefc.jpgth_docsavagebc.jpg

Super Detective August 1947. Another supernaturally high grade pulp! White pages!!! Full spine. Discoloration on top endpapers that does not continue on the pages themselves. Similar discoloration on back cover. Some light creases on back cover. $60

superdet847fc.jpgth_superdet847bc.jpg

Shock (full run of 3 issues) I was told this is a difficult run to find. But, I was also told that I could grow up to be an astronaut, and that ain't happenin'. $150 for the set.

1 1 piece of tape on outside front cover. 3 pieces of tape inside front cover. Spine wear and 1/4 inch spine loss at top. Some creasing front and back cover.

shock1fc.jpgth_shock1bc.jpg

2 Minor spine loss 1/8 inch at top and bottom. Cream paper

shock2fc.jpgth_shock2bc.jpg

3. Cream-off white paper.

shock3fc.jpgth_shock3bc.jpg

Space Adventures 13 9.0. Slight pinch crease top center. A few little barely perceptible creases on back cover. White paper becoming just slightly off white at the edges. Light crease at bottom back cover slightly breaks color or would probably be a 9.4. $130.

spacad13fc.jpgth_spacad13bc.jpg