• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weird Paper's Weird Comics & Pulps Sales Thread

32 posts in this topic

That Big 3 #6 is beautiful (worship) and a tough book. And btw, Roger is great to deal with. I bought a high grade copy of Startling #3 from him a while back and I was very pleased (plus I remember how well packed the book was) (thumbs u

I have known, bought from and hung out with Roger for years. He is a stand-up guy....unless he is passed out....at which point he is no longer standing. You get the point.

BUY ALL OF HIS BOOKS!

The HypnoToad demands it!

hypnotoad.gif

I have known, bought from and hung out with Roger for years. He is a stand-up guy....unless he is passed out....at which point he is no longer standing. You get the point.

BUY ALL OF HIS BOOKS!

The HypnoToad demands it!

hypnotoad.gif

Dang! Scott broke out the HypnoToad. :banana:

That Big 3 #6 is beautiful (worship) and a tough book. And btw, Roger is great to deal with. I bought a high grade copy of Startling #3 from him a while back and I was very pleased (plus I remember how well packed the book was) (thumbs u
Thanks, Jeff. I'll be setting up at Oafcon this year. Oddly, it seems to be the same weekend as Wizard, but we all know where the REAL fans will be. :hi:

Thanks, Jeff. I'll be setting up at Oafcon this year. Oddly, it seems to be the same weekend as Wizard, but we all know where the REAL fans will be. :hi:

:mad:

I like going to both. Tell Bart to move it back to Oct. where it's suppose to be.

All glory to the Hypno-Toad!

(worship)

Any relation to King Solomon's Toad?

So much for forgetting about that jackassery of a story...I mean magical frogs with the power of the infinity gauntlet/cosmic cube??? Who the bloody hell thought of that?!? :doh:

Just remember this when you think about trying meth kids....it kills people and plotlines! :preach:

All glory to the Hypno-Toad!

(worship)

Any relation to King Solomon's Toad?

So much for forgetting about that jackassery of a story...I mean magical frogs with the power of the infinity gauntlet/cosmic cube??? Who the bloody hell thought of that?!? :doh:

Just remember this when you think about trying meth kids....it kills people and plotlines! :preach:

I'm not sure what Kirby was on (or recovering from) in the mid-70s but it certainly beget epic suckage.

:mad:

I like going to both. Tell Bart to move it back to Oct. where it's suppose to be.

It will probably still be 110 degrees in October or even November lol

I went to WW Austin last year but think I'll stay home this year so I plan to come to OAFCON - maybe we should try a grab dinner or something if folks want to.