• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JOHN TOTLEBEN signature series op

279 posts in this topic

Big Thanks To Rich Henn for getting my JTs signed, sealed and delivered.

I find it crazy this op did not sell out immediately.

I think it is less crazy and more sad. But there are a lot of Marvel Zombies that had no exposure so . . . (shrug)

I <3 Richie!!

I think it is less crazy and more sad. But there are a lot of Marvel Zombies that had no exposure so . . . (shrug)

I <3 Richie!!

You are right. It is sad. There have been comments on the sketch competition board about pioneers not getting the respect they deserve and its true. Why?

My explanation is you are as good as your last favor. If there isn't any recent work out there of your craft, people forget and the new guys move in.

Just my two pennies.

I <3 Richie!!

You are right. It is sad. There have been comments on the sketch competition board about pioneers not getting the respect they deserve and its true. Why?

My explanation is you are as good as your last favor. If there isn't any recent work out there of your craft, people forget and the new guys move in.

Just my two pennies.

Very true.

I <3 Richie!!

Other than latent homosexual obfuscation, these boards have really expanded my collecting boundaries. There have been so many opps and sales threads that I missed out on, due to my ignorance.

Well you live and learn, and hope that other member's passions continue to come across.

Is there any type of tabulation on how many different characters ended up getting sketched? I know that JT did some Swamp Things, Sandman, Miracleman, Kid Miracleman, a zombie, The Spectre. Anything else? I'm just curious.