• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JOHN TOTLEBEN signature series op

279 posts in this topic

Looks like one spot left.

I'll admit, I'm shocked there's anything left on this op.

Totleben is one of those guys that's in line with creators like Alan Moore, Frank Miller, Sam Kieth.

ANYWAY---

To all that took spots if you need a book, LMK.

I have lots of Totleben 9.8 / 9.6 canidates on Swamp Thing.

These days, I typically only buy blue label books that I think I can get signed, but this one was an exception. I got it as part of a package deal not that long ago, and I figured what the heck. Even if I never get it signed, it's still a real nice book.

Lo and behold, thanks to Rich ( (worship) ), I unexpectedly now can get this book signed.

miracleman_15_98.jpg

These days, I typically only buy blue label books that I think I can get signed, but this one was an exception. I got it as part of a package deal not that long ago, and I figured what the heck. Even if I never get it signed, it's still a real nice book.

Lo and behold, thanks to Rich ( (worship) ), I unexpectedly now can get this book signed.

miracleman_15_98.jpg

:takeit:

miracleman_15_98.jpg

:cry: