• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pages 1-12 40% Off - SA/Modern A-Z books added - Take a LOOK!

312 posts in this topic

Pacific Presents #1: The Rocketeer VF/NM to NM- (very nice looking book) $6

What the heck... :takeit: also

^^ x3 THANK YOU!!!

will definitely miss that Pacific - have another Bettie that I am going to sub (i think, at least...)

I know, congrats :golfclap: in an attempt to help move things for you, people who just made a purchase should remember that pages 1-12 are 25% off. :o

either that will help or people will think that I am you posting under a different username

...should have bought that bettie :shakes fist at USCMitch :

there is very specific stuff that moves like hotcakes here; everything else will sit forever.

Stevens books are in the hotcakes category, generally.

i'm slowly starting to see that - even though the stuff on the 1st 12 pages, definitely not helping my cause, would sit forever anywhere lol

I know, congrats :golfclap: in an attempt to help move things for you, people who just made a purchase should remember that pages 1-12 are 25% off. :o

either that will help or people will think that I am you posting under a different username

...should have bought that bettie :shakes fist at USCMitch :

lol and if that were the case, i am now replying to myself! THANKS

I'm surprised no takers on the wolverine books...

I hope to get some more out soon but I have finals coming up and I have work always getting in the way of things...have to be up at 7

that's a late summer session! finished mine up on the 4th!