• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pages 1-12 40% Off - SA/Modern A-Z books added - Take a LOOK!

312 posts in this topic

"there is very specific stuff that moves like hotcakes here; everything else will sit forever.

Stevens books are in the hotcakes category, generally."

is that because most of the buyers on here are men... :devil: makes you wonder

never knew who the guy was until i bought something from Mayor (i think that is his sn), now I've hit the bug - for every 2-3 I found, I put one aside - more important things coming up to horde them...

perhaps we should bust out some Harlequin novels and autographed Fabio pictures. Maybe even through a few autographed pics of myself out there for some lucky ladies (if I can get it okayed by the wife (shrug) )

NO Comment! :tonofbricks: haha

tell me about it, I'm going year round. trying to get it over with. the it being another four years or so if I'm lucky. Hopefully all this work will pay off and I'll be making that pediatric money to buy MORE and MORE comics (the wife is un-aware of my intentions...she thinks I'm doing it to better provide for us :screwy: )

tell me about it, I'm going year round. trying to get it over with. the it being another four years or so if I'm lucky. Hopefully all this work will pay off and I'll be making that pediatric money to buy MORE and MORE comics (the wife is un-aware of my intentions...she thinks I'm doing it to better provide for us :screwy: )

same here, but on the law end...

they definitely are! i honestly don't know the posting price, but if that is what you have listed, I have them at 25% off asking price! Of course, I will invoice you appropriately when the time comes - just winding down.

I'm calling it a night - THANK YOU ALL for taking some books and commenting on this thread. Have nearly 2 boxes left to go here and will likely grab more tomorrow morning.

If there is anything you would like me to find let me know. I basically grabbed cool series and mainly the number 1s, but have complete runs of countless titles (well not countless, but you get me...)

Cleaned everything up a little bit - items indicated as :news:SOLD were taken

I know. And I made the mistake of going to bed before some great books were posted.

:cry:

I always hate that - sorry that it was taking me so long to scan/upload :sorry:

Alien Worlds (May '88) nn (same issue as Bettie) VF/NM $3.95 (cover)

[opened up the cover - some serious explicit content in this one...]

38.jpg

I've never even seen this one!

:takeit:

Now, I've gotta go see what else I can find to to make the postage worth while.

lol

Common Set (#1-16) - only have one common set available: $12

Individual Common: $0.75

#1 Captain America - 3 available

CapCommons.jpg

:takeit: x1

Captain America Rare (C/U/R Set of 47 - $45 shipped) - 1 available [see pics/listings above]

Rare Singles - $2.50/ea

#40 Captain America - NO singles

CaptRares.jpg

And just to be sure I understand, the Cap throwing the shield is on only available in the set, right?

I'm not a Heroclix guy, I just dig Cap

And just to be sure I understand, the Cap throwing the shield is on only available in the set, right?

I'm not a Heroclix guy, I just dig Cap

Yes you are; I didn't feel like taking a million pics. I'll let you know if I break it up though. And...that is how I got started with them - pulled 4 spideys in a row and was hooked.

Alien Worlds (May '88) nn (same issue as Bettie) VF/NM $3.95 (cover)

[opened up the cover - some serious explicit content in this one...]

38.jpg

I've never even seen this one!

:takeit:

Now, I've gotta go see what else I can find to to make the postage worth while.

lol

this one collects 3 short stories - awesome interior art. would not have minded if it didn't sell - but THANK YOU, the wife is... lol