• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Threatening PM's (alternate ending)

48 posts in this topic

:banana:

130 views???

I like the original much better. (thumbs u (thumbs u

Your alternate ending sucks. :ohnoez:

Dude, start your own Threatening PM's thread then or be prepared to allow us to keep your credit card on file in order for you to keep accusing this one of suckage :ohnoez:

You're invited over for wings now, too.

130 views???

Dude, start your own Threatening PM's thread then or be prepared to allow us to keep your credit card on file in order for you to keep accusing this one of suckage :ohnoez:

Credit Card info sent via PM.

Suck suck suck sucketty suck suck suck sucketty suck suck suck

You are right. This is so much better now that I have paid for it. :whee:

Softball served.

130 views???

Credit Card info sent via PM.

Suck suck suck sucketty suck suck suck sucketty suck suck suck

You are right. This is so much better now that I have paid for it. :whee:

Softball served.

That's right. You have now paid to suck.

turn the lights down low and close the door, oh future is coming future risin' whoa shotgun blast, a demon piece of lead with both eyes open i wait up for the kill feel the evil feel the heat as i blast you open death comes ripping and it's going, death comes ripping you feel the heat as death comes ripping rip your back out and death comes ripping out flesh and blood to weak for you turnin' it over a little too late to penetrate death comes ripping and it's going death comes ripping you feel the heat as death comes ripping it'll rip your back out death comes ripping and it's going, death comes ripping you feel the heat as death comes ripping you rip your back out death comes ripping and it goes, death comes ripping out whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa

:foryou: