• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Believe it or not, the Comiclink August focused auction has begun!

233 posts in this topic

Is it me, or is that a crazy bargain on that #5?
I figured low 40's, so 52,500 exceeded my expectations by 20% (shrug)

Yeah, but I saw several estimates topping $100K here on the boards, so I was just throwing that out there.

interesting, I must not have seen those..

Yeah, I looked back at the threads that I thought I saw them in and I think I overinflated the number of people guessing that high in hindsight. I did see at least one speculation that it could hit $100K.

I guess somebody must have been thinking 5X condition guide after those high profile Action #10 and Action #13 sales the other week. It would be kind of hard to get those same types of multiples for a non-Supes cover.

Won this bad boy. IMO the spookiest cover in all of the DC War library...

RADCBF4D201181_165929.jpg

very nice, geek.

Hopefully you weren't bidding on it.

heeheehee. not that one.

Is the cover emblematic of what happens when you guys bid agin each other, as in "You beat me out on a comic for the last time Bedrock, it's the mustard gas for you!"

not a raboy, but so cool and so cheap---had to snipe it.

cma18.jpg

Nice job Billy :applause:

Now you have to get the Wow #9 to have the companion, and tougher to find, part of that set

as usual, ciorac (or should it be ciosap) is correct...wow 9 seems to scarcely be available in the market place... don't think it is any rarer than surrounding issues, but definitely way more demand (relatively speaking of course)

Nice job Billy :applause:

Now you have to get the Wow #9 to have the companion, and tougher to find, part of that set

as usual, ciorac (or should it be ciosap) is correct...wow 9 seems to scarcely be available in the market place... don't think it is any rarer than surrounding issues, but definitely way more demand (relatively speaking of course)

I heard there were 2 or 3 copies at Chicago. Can anyone corroborate? I agree that I haven't seen one at auction very often.

not a raboy, but so cool and so cheap---had to snipe it.

cma18.jpg

Attaboy Geek (thumbs u