• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Amazing Spiderman 6

11 posts in this topic

sc02bb0f8c.jpg

sc02bb2fe8.jpg

The interior of the book is actually in pretty decent shape. Though the cover is barely hanging on, the rest of the book is bound fairly tight, lays flat, no missing pieces or markings of any sort. I don't know if any of that makes a difference or not, but thought it might be worth noting.

I recently bought a bunch of stuff from the 80's and 90's from a guy on craigslist. This and a few other golden and silver age books were in one of the boxes. As you can see, it's in horrible shape and I am terrible at assigning grades to very low end stuff. I don't even think it's worth spending the money to have it graded and I just want to sell it and get rid of it, but before I list it on ebay I'd like to have a general idea of where the grade would fall.

Also, I have a few other books I'd like help with, but I don't post here much and I don't want to abuse the system or overload this forum with grading request. What are the general guidelines for posting here? Is it best to post a new thread for each book or a single thread with multiple books?

Thanks in advance for the help!

0.5/1.0 it's complete and looks like it's attached at the bottom staple.

It has a lot of wear, not sure how much the attached cover helps. But probably no higher than 1.0.

+1 - love the lizard!