• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Superman Annual #1

8 posts in this topic

Wow. How did I miss that thread? That's a great collection you have. I know you might get the urge to sell some, but I hope you keep those silver age books. You have a great investment there!

Oh and I would say 5.0 for that book.

You should look at getting some of those books pressed before submitting to cgc.

Wow. How did I miss that thread? That's a great collection you have. I know you might get the urge to sell some, but I hope you keep those silver age books. You have a great investment there!

Oh and I would say 5.0 for that book.

You should look at getting some of those books pressed before submitting to cgc.

+1

all the spine curl can be fixed

and the book is 4.5 for me

This is not Superman Annual #1; it's Eighty-Page Annual #1. In fact DC's original intent was to bring this out as Superman Annual #9, but instead opted to begin a whole new title. FYI.

SLR

Wow - thanks for the heads up on that. I am new to all this. Seems instead of annual 1-3, I have:

80 Page Giant 1

80 Page Giant 11 (thought 11 was roman numeral II...)

Giant Superman 3

:juggle: