• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Before I was rudely interrupted....

22 posts in this topic

A few things I want to touch on.

Happy Birthday Cal.I hope all is well.Good to see you posting again.Also nice report.

Royce,Mike and RMA,Gav.Well what can I say?You have my back and I appreciate it.Thank you.

Not Sure.I dont know you that well but im sorry you were harased.You seem like a really fine person to me.

Mike(Comicdonna)Got a extra shotgun?That PM was BS.And yes my vacation was most excellent lol

Green.Happy Birthday to you also. If you ever want to finish our conversation just let me know.

Foolkiller HBD.To one of the finest sellers on these boards.Hope you have a great time.

More to come

Dennis

ahem... theres an awful lot of Mikes on these boards Dennis :grin:

I have a friend named Mike Hunt.

We used to have a lot of fun with that. hm

ahem... theres an awful lot of Mikes on these boards Dennis :grin:

I have a friend named Mike Hunt.

We used to have a lot of fun with that. hm

Stephen Colbert recently had a contribution to his Superpac from one "Suq Madiq". He went on to say how it surely made his parents proud...Mr. Lika Madiq, and his mother, who kept her maiden name, Munchma Quchi.

His response from reading that off the teleprompter tells me Colbert wasn't expecting that.

The Colbert Report Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Colbert Super PAC - The Heroes Respond
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full Episodes Political Humor & Satire Blog Video Archive

:roflmao: