• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has Anyone ever bought from "The Cargo Hold" on Ebay?

73 posts in this topic

I can feel the love! :luhv:

meh... Just another troll.

Since you seem to be on a comprehension tirade, perhaps you should go back and actually READ my first post in this thread. I clearly said "No offense," but you have since called me several ugly names. You really shouldn't fly off the handle like that.

You owe me an apology.

I owe you an apology? That's rich.

Yes, because saying "no offense" completely negates any azzholish thing you ever say. That's me saying to my company commander, "Sir, with all due respect go fawk yourself." It's OK because I said 'with all due respect.'

You flatout stated you were trying to do a "service" to the community by discouraging others from accepting purchases from me.

Sorry, but you were being an azzhole and I have zero compunction about calling a spade a spade.

Don't even try to whip out the victim card here.

Once again your assumptions fail you. I was referring to the community service of creating a topic, and making a post, with more forethought as the template I so gladly typed out for you.

My service was to you. Not to anyone else.

I couldn't give a flying mess who sells comics to you. Why do I care? They can sell to who they want to sell to.

Creating a topic such as...oh, I don't know..."Has Anyone ever bought from "The Cargo Hold" on Ebay?" perhaps creates the false sense that you are unhappy with a seller with 30k positive transactions just because your three dollar comic hasn't arrived in 5 days via Media Mail.

Perhaps it was my fault that I misunderstood you. Perhaps it was everyone else's fault that read this thread because it OBVIOUSLY wasn't just me that had trouble reading your mind.

Perhaps you would do yourself a favor by listening to what I was trying to tell you, because you obviously are having a hard time of communicating what's rattling around in that noggin of yours using the English language.

That's the end of my community service. You've been served.

That said, I have yet to call you a name, and you still owe me an apology. I'll take it here, or via PM if you feel the need to try to save yourself for the next contest.

The reason I asked if anyone ever bought from them was in case they have a unique method of shipping that makes it so no tracking information is provided.

No, you are not the only one who misunderstood which is why I clarified. Once I clarified, that should have been the end of it. But no, you had to continue to escalate it regardless of the clarification.

Not withstanding the fact that you called me a "crybaby" and a "spaz", you don't even have to call someone a name in order to say something as*holish or even to be an as*hole.

So DiceX, from the bottom of my heart, you. are. an. as*hole.

So does that mean that you're sorry? I'm asking because I obviously comprehend English differently than you dictate it.

If so, apology accepted. Now we can be friends again. :foryou:

Since you seem to be on a comprehension tirade, perhaps you should go back and actually READ my first post in this thread. I clearly said "No offense," but you have since called me several ugly names. You really shouldn't fly off the handle like that.

You owe me an apology.

Yes, because saying "no offense" completely negates any azzholish thing you ever say. That's me saying to my company commander, "Sir, with all due respect go fawk yourself." It's OK because I said 'with all due respect.'

You flatout stated you were trying to do a "service" to the community by discouraging others from accepting purchases from me.

Sorry, but you were being an azzhole and I have zero compunction about calling a spade a spade.

Once again your assumptions fail you. I was referring to the community service of creating a topic, and making a post, with more forethought as the template I so gladly typed out for you.

I couldn't give a flying mess who sells comics to you. Why do I care? They can sell to who they want to sell to.

Creating a topic such as...oh, I don't know..."Has Anyone ever bought from "The Cargo Hold" on Ebay?" perhaps creates the false sense that you are unhappy with a seller with 30k positive transactions just because your three dollar comic hasn't arrived in 5 days via Media Mail.

Perhaps it was my fault that I misunderstood you. Perhaps it was everyone else's fault that read this thread because it OBVIOUSLY wasn't just me that had trouble reading your mind.

Perhaps you would do yourself a favor by listening to what I was trying to tell you, because you obviously are having a hard time of communicating what's rattling around in that noggin of yours using the English language.

That said, I have yet to call you a name, and you still owe me an apology. I'll take it here, or via PM if you feel the need to try to save yourself for the next contest.

The reason I asked if anyone ever bought from them was in case they have a unique method of shipping that makes it so no tracking information is provided.

No, you are not the only one who misunderstood which is why I clarified. Once I clarified, that should have been the end of it. But no, you had to continue to escalate it regardless of the clarification.

Not withstanding the fact that you called me a "crybaby" and a "spaz", you don't even have to call someone a name in order to say something as*holish or even to be an as*hole.

So does that mean that you're sorry? I'm asking because I obviously comprehend English differently than you dictate it.

Screw it. Yeah, we're cool.

You owe me an apology.

To clarify, I'm not an individual_without_enough_empathy. I'm THE individual_without_enough_empathy. :hi:

No offense, dude, but please don't ever buy anything from me.

Not that you'd be disappointed, but given the disposition you project on the boards, I'll just stop this problem before it happens.

Have a nice day. :foryou:

I've made three purchases for comics and I've commissioned three different artists on this forum without a single complaint, nor have I ever had a complaint from anyone on Ebay. Oh, and I've done business Joey.

But that's fine, I'm very happy not buying anything from you. :)

The fact that you bought something from a seller with almost 43,000 feedback (100% mind you), and are crying because your media mail package isn't there after 5 days.

This just screams uptight tool to me.

Perhaps you should have used that $15 bucks on a hooker to help take the edge off of your problems.

No. Not to be confrontational, but it sounds like the OP just is not aware that sometimes these items go unscanned for a week or two, or have been scanned, but the info is not updated and then magically all the tracking info is updated, and the item is in your hands. To reiterate what others have already mentioned, Media Mail takes a while, and the tracking info sometimes is "behind" the actual package.

I've purchased from The Cargo Hold before, without any problems, but can't speak to the communication issue, as I've never had to contact them about any problems.

Seems i'm late, as others have already addressed this.

No. Not to be confrontational, but it sounds like the OP just is not aware that sometimes these items go unscanned for a week or two, or have been scanned, but the info is not updated and then magically all the tracking info is updated, and the item is in your hands. To reiterate what others have already mentioned, Media Mail takes a while, and the tracking info sometimes is "behind" the actual package.

I've purchased from The Cargo Hold before, without any problems, but can't speak to the communication issue, as I've never had to contact them about any problems.

BINGO. (thumbs u

And thank you.

Not that you'd be disappointed, but given the disposition you project on the boards, I'll just stop this problem before it happens.

I've made three purchases for comics and I've commissioned three different artists on this forum without a single complaint, nor have I ever had a complaint from anyone on Ebay. Oh, and I've done business Joey.

The fact that you bought something from a seller with almost 43,000 feedback (100% mind you), and are crying because your media mail package isn't there after 5 days.

Perhaps you should have used that $15 bucks on a hooker to help take the edge off of your problems.

I read it that way as well. 2 pages of on here that was just unneeded.

You owe me an apology.

:signfunny: That was an unexpected turn of events. lol

Why does the OP always seems to be confrontational in just about every thread he starts?Dude get a thicker skin and stop being such a D-o-u-c-h-e. :makepoint:

It's not even close to being "just about every thread."

And perhaps those who dish it out should grow thicker skins when they get it back? Just sayin..

Why does the OP always seems to be confrontational in just about every thread he starts?Dude get a thicker skin and stop being such a D-o-u-c-h-e. :makepoint:

And perhaps those who dish it out should grow thicker skins when they get it back? Just sayin..

Hear me or not, but I think you come on a bit strong, and the number of threads you start could be greatly reduced if you use the PM for some members you like to give you some advice. (shrug)

I have tons of questions daily, with bickering petty mess aside, these boards are filled with some of the most knowledgeable collectors in the hobby. I use that wealth of knowledge and over time come to know what members may be better equipped to answer my question and offer help.

If you use that method and don't start a thread every time you have a question or thought, it may settle the natives. (thumbs u

Hear me or not, but I think you come on a bit strong, and the number of threads you start could be greatly reduced if you use the PM for some members you like to give you some advice. (shrug)

I have tons of questions daily, with bickering petty mess aside, these boards are filled with some of the most knowledgeable collectors in the hobby. I use that wealth of knowledge and over time come to know what members may be better equipped to answer my question and offer help.

If you use that method and don't start a thread every time you have a question or thought, it may settle the natives. (thumbs u

I don't care how many threads he starts. His douchyness can't be contained in a single thread.

Possibly the wisest advice yet. :applause:

Was my reaction to DiceX calling me a tool a bit too strong? My bad.

I believe it treating everyone with respect and dignity, with honesty and fairness. But if somebody decides not the reciprocate and acts like a di ck then all bets are off. Sorry, it's just the way I am and it's not going to change.

I'm also not going to walk on egg shells worried about appeasing certain people who are just di cks by nature.

I don't care how many threads he starts. His douchyness can't be contained in a single thread.

Spare me. You were the one who started the confrontation and then when you get it back you start crying and playing the victim card.

Spare me. You were the one who started the confrontation and then when you get it back you start crying and playing the victim card.

I'm going to have so much fun with you. :foryou:

Thanos got it right (above)